PDA

View Full Version : Airport Mazda of Toronto

commander
07-10-2007, 07:48 PM
Hey all, I bought my new '07 Mazda 3 GT from Airport Mazda of Toronto and haggled the sales guy into 1yr's free service - the thing is, the Finance guy said I can't go to any other dealership but the Sales guy said he can't force me to come to their dealership - so I'm left wondering what the heck... also, has anyone else done business with these guys and if so, what's your take on 'em?

Cardinal Fang
07-10-2007, 09:11 PM
I've leased cars in the past and there is nothing that says you have to have the car serviced from the same dealership you bought the car from. You must however service the car as per the maintenance schedule.

Jeff-TheBiz
07-11-2007, 10:25 AM
You can service anywhere you want.. but the 1st year being free, will have to be there only. No other dealership is going to do the services for free.

Just make sure the bill said:

Free 8K service.
Free 16K service.
Free 24K service.

Otherwise you just got $100 worth of oil changes.

Prima_Deals
07-14-2007, 04:24 PM
I would have to think that if they are giving you 1 year's Free Service that it would be at Airport Mazda. I'm sure they will not pay for a service you did at another dealership. What did they write on the bill of sale?

Dennis

Jeff-TheBiz
07-15-2007, 01:15 AM
You can service anywhere you want.. but the 1st year being free, will have to be there only. No other dealership is going to do the services for free.

Just make sure the bill said:

Free 8K service.
Free 16K service.
Free 24K service.

Otherwise you just got $100 worth of oil changes.

I would have to think that if they are giving you 1 year's Free Service that it would be at Airport Mazda. I'm sure they will not pay for a service you did at another dealership. What did they write on the bill of sale?

Dennis

Didn't I just say that?