PDA

View Full Version : Just bought a Mazda 3 sport GT....

slymazda
08-09-2007, 12:24 AM
2 week old tomorrow........and loving it!!!! I was lucky to find this forum, loads of info. I have been reading about CAI but have'nt found any SRI are there any who has this installed in there Mazda? As well, what make? My first mod (after 2 days of owning the car) is a TWM STS, and its great. Short of funds right now but in a few months I might add some more stuff.....I'm glad that I'm one of many......lol.....:bana2

wingnut12
08-12-2007, 10:42 AM
Welcome aboard, mate.

I'm pretty sure that K&N has a convertible CAI/SRI.

You said that you were thinking about other mods when you got more dough. Like what?

slymazda
08-12-2007, 05:30 PM
Thanks!!!! I was thinking of an SRI, and a cx7 antenna, which I'm getting this week. Anybody knows how good the reception will be? I hate the one we have on the car, too long........As for more mods who know depends on funds and it will be awhile as I want to put more money on the car to pay it off faster.

wingnut12
08-12-2007, 06:41 PM
The reception with the cx-7 will be about the same as with the longer whip.

Good call on paying down the car faster instead of doing mods first.

slymazda
08-12-2007, 10:21 PM
I agree the faster I pay off the car the better!!!

Jeff-TheBiz
08-13-2007, 12:54 AM
The reception with the cx-7 will be about the same as with the longer whip.

Good call on paying down the car faster instead of doing mods first.

I agree the faster I pay off the car the better!!!

If you picked up the car 2 weeks ago, why would you want to pay off the car quick?

You should be getting 1.9% financing or less!

wingnut12
08-13-2007, 06:34 AM
Because the first few payments will be almost entirely interest, so the more you pay earlier, the more of your own money goes back in your pocket. If you got 0% then it doesn't matter.

slymazda
08-13-2007, 10:16 AM
Because the first few payments will be almost entirely interest, so the more you pay earlier, the more of your own money goes back in your pocket. If you got 0% then it doesn't matter.

Right on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The faster I pay it = less to the bank, more in my pocket!!!