PDA

View Full Version : Thank You from the MOTM Committee

HEVNSNT
08-14-2007, 04:54 PM
The MOTM Committee would like to thank everyone for their involvement and/or participation in this year's Meeting of The Mazda's 2007.

The Meeting of The Mazda's is recognized as one of the biggest gathering of car enthusiasts. Now recognized by many, not just Mazda owners. Enthusiasts have come from afar (Ottawa, Sudbury, Barrie, USA) to join in on the festivities.

As MOTM 2007 is wrapping up we are already discussing next year's MOTM 2008. The Thoughts of the old and the new have been tossed around and as always the MOTM excitement carries on.

MOTM is brought to you by a team of dedicated volunteers. The committee is structured such that thoughts and ideas are brought to the table by each rep from their respective club and decisions are made as a team. There is always room for more help and at times needed. The committee is open to anyone with a passion for the Mazda brand of vehicles. If you are interested in becoming a committee member and you have the passion, dedication, and can meet on a monthly basis (in the GTA area) please join us. We are more than happy to have you on our team.

For more information, please contact us at www.motm.ca

bubba1983
08-14-2007, 05:03 PM
sorry i couldn't join up on the team this year, the timing jus didn't swing my way!!

HEVNSNT
08-14-2007, 05:42 PM
sorry i couldn't join up on the team this year, the timing jus didn't swing my way!!

No prob Adam. Scheduling and distance doesn't work for all either. You and I are in KW so if it helps we can car pool. It would be great to have you on the committee if you are interested.

S.F.W.
08-14-2007, 06:10 PM
I am definitely interested in being a part of the committee going forward. I also think Dave 3GFX was interested.

Jeff-TheBiz
08-14-2007, 09:11 PM
I sincerely wanted to be on the committee this past year but Oakville meets every sunday could not be less convenient.

Sorry.

3GFX
08-15-2007, 08:32 AM
You guys did an excellent job, thank you! I'd also be a little more interested in participating in the committee next time around.

Broli
08-15-2007, 08:59 AM
i hope at least one person from this club ends up on the committee for next year

i will have some suggestions for them to pass along, despite the fact that i was not in attendance!

lol

b3GS
08-15-2007, 02:40 PM
I wouldn't mind getting involved.. but I'm just new to TM3, so I'm not sure I be the best representative

MOTM_Committee
08-15-2007, 11:50 PM
Excellent

Adam, Dave. We will be in contact with you in the near future.

Thebiz, meetings will be somewhere in the GTA, not necessarily Oakville.

b3gs, newbies are welcome, there is no limit to the number of reps. Keep in mind that it is not all fun and games. There is alot of work involved.

bubba1983
08-15-2007, 11:59 PM
ooh fancy pants im on teh good list

b3GS
08-16-2007, 12:09 AM
Excellent

Adam, Dave. We will be in contact with you in the near future.

Thebiz, meetings will be somewhere in the GTA, not necessarily Oakville.

b3gs, newbies are welcome, there is no limit to the number of reps. Keep in mind that it is not all fun and games. There is alot of work involved.

oh I'm not afraid of the work... not a total newb to the car scene either.

I'm the club founder of www.corollacustomz.com, which has been running for almost 7 years now :bana

bubba1983
08-16-2007, 12:10 AM
...thought peter was founder, or co founder?

b3GS
08-16-2007, 08:54 AM
Pete is co-founder

msequence
08-16-2007, 03:00 PM
Great.. I know next year's event could use a lot of voluneers to help me out with the show and shine portion. Thank you for everyone for coming out.

Matt