PDA

View Full Version : burlington meet @ hutch's

dentinger
08-29-2007, 11:20 PM
where: Hutch's (burlington)
when: sunday night at 6:30/7
why: why not?

the DL:
every sunday night, thru out the summer, there is a tuner car show on the lake here in burlington.
there is the odd ricer, and ppl in their cars/pickup's doing burnouts.
i just thought this would be a fun thing to do sunday night.
only cuz i think this weekly car show ends soon.

you burlington guys know wat im talking about/know wat hutches is!!
parking gets tight around 7:30/8. so its pretty much a first come basis.
and i doubt it we'll all be able to park together.
but lets do it up tho!!

map:
http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=hutch%27s+loc:+burlington&sll=43.356208,-79.82275&sspn=0.009049,0.019312&ie=UTF8&ei=jDbWRu2wBpS-jgHq6_jfCQ&cd=2&cid=43271478,-79777097,10567907601968821688&li=lmd&z=14&t=m

ROLL CALL:

1) dentinger

p.s. i hope the map works....
and the car show is in the parking lot that is 2 over (to the left) from hutch's
(you'll be able to see everyone standing around....)

Alan
08-29-2007, 11:44 PM
I might be showing up after work. (I live 1 minute from entennial Parkway).
Lots of idiots and cops ticketing those idiots that burnout and stuff.

Rollcall:
1. Dentinger
2. alan (prob)

b
08-30-2007, 01:09 AM
I would go but last summer the cops used to wait in a row 5 - 10 cruisers out front and ticket everyone as they left with mods. I don't want to take a chance.

dentinger
08-30-2007, 11:03 AM
they dont do that at all.

ive seen them once or twice walk around, and try to find anything illegal,
but they seem to be pretty good. i havent seen anyone get booked yet.

alot of the time a couple cops show up, and just enjoy the show with everyone else. ie) admire all the cars, ask questions about them, ask if they can sit in a rhd silvia,, etc etc lol

1flycdnM3
08-30-2007, 04:13 PM
I would be down for this, but im never here on the weekends usually. I used to go to these all the time and the shows were awesome, then a few years ago they sucked and people just sold drugs there. No idea what it's like now, but I don't think there is much point in a meet here. No offense, but Hutch's has slow service, the risk of cop trouble is a deterrent and not to mention it's in hamilton (not burlington) which actually makes the Oakville Meet closer for everyone and alot more convenient (and we can all park together) :)

... just my $0.02

dentinger
08-30-2007, 04:21 PM
i never go to hutch's for the food. just the car show, and the odd time, ice cream.
its getting alot better. very little cop trouble, no drugs.

i just thought this might be fun, cuz i think its one of the last shows of the summer....

garboui
08-30-2007, 05:20 PM
as a reminder if pple are hesitant on making the trek to the burl, area its ribfest this weekend also. killt wo birds with one stone, come early for the ribs the check out some rides at night.

im comming as a mabye if im down for ribfest on sat.

dentinger
08-30-2007, 10:29 PM
oh true!! i forgot about that!!

haha, my friend the other day was like "hey, do u wanna get stoned and go to ribfest?"

i just laughed my ass off at that....

MAZDA Kitten
08-30-2007, 11:31 PM
This is in Hamilton actually - on the beach strip for the people who dont know
I used to there all the time but like someone else said it started to get pretty heat with all the cops. Lots of ricers and fights from what I remember
Havent been this year at all

dentinger
08-31-2007, 04:51 PM
dont worry everyone,
ive been there just about every sunday this week, and there is very little cop trouble/drugs. everyone just goes to have a fun time for the most of it.

P.S.
mazdakitten!
apparently you met my friend Matt at Waterfest?
lol. then i saw ur bf's car the other night at a Vortex meet. is car looks so nice!! it makes me want to get a older Jetta, slam it, and put some BBS rims on it. lol
P.P.S.
HELLO ALEC!
lmao. apparently my friend matt got that from ur bf. now he says it all the time lol

matt9
09-02-2007, 05:47 PM
dont worry everyone,
ive been there just about every sunday this week, and there is very little cop trouble/drugs. everyone just goes to have a fun time for the most of it.
lol

every sunday this week.... so that would be at most ONE sunday? :P

dentinger
09-02-2007, 05:52 PM
oh good eye there bud lmao.
i guess i ment to say every sunday this summer....

anyways, i'll be going over around 7ish...
looks like it will just be me and alant6219 representing TM3....
meh.

matt9
09-02-2007, 08:15 PM
I dropped by at Hutch's around 7 but saw NO OTHER mazda's there. The burlington/hamilton segment is defiently lacking..:P

Alan
09-02-2007, 10:19 PM
oh good eye there bud lmao.
i guess i ment to say every sunday this summer....

anyways, i'll be going over around 7ish...
looks like it will just be me and alant6219 representing TM3....
meh.

Hey buddy,
Sorry I didn't go, I ended up working a double shift, and just got home, so I'm dead.

dentinger
09-03-2007, 12:08 AM
I dropped by at Hutch's around 7 but saw NO OTHER mazda's there. The burlington/hamilton segment is defiently lacking..:P

i got there around 7:15? ish.

haha, my friend (with his MX3) got booked for peeling out.
'excessive noise'... $110 ticket lmao.
it was a pretty good night...

and ya, no cop trouble either. except with my bud doing the burnout lol