PDA

View Full Version : Erin Mills Mazda: Still not up to snuff

KenYork
08-30-2007, 04:37 PM
I went in at noon today and made an appointment for 2:30, for an oil change. I arrived at 2. Anyhow the car went in at 2:23, and I left at 4:20. For a waiting customer, I don't think one hour and fifty-seven minutes is good enough.:flaming:flaming

JonsMazda
08-30-2007, 04:51 PM
go for missisauga mazda...

kid_icarus
08-30-2007, 04:59 PM
I went in at noon today and made an appointment for 2:30, for an oil change. I arrived at 2. Anyhow the car went in at 2:23, and I left at 4:20. For a waiting customer, I don't think one hour and fifty-seven minutes is good enough.:flaming:flaming

lol
honestly for 40 bucks instead i would've taken it to mr.lube and had it done while i was sitting in my car in 20 minutes.....

KenYork
08-30-2007, 05:01 PM
go for missisauga mazda...

My last oil change was there... it took them one hour and twenty-three minutes

doughboyr6
08-30-2007, 11:35 PM
ya, erin mills mazda are pretty slow with things....i generally have ppl pick me up or arrange for a shuttle ride....

one time, i waited for over an hr before my car even went in....they ended up having me not pay for it....and they offered...

jerry and the staff have been relatively good to me....the service isn't the fastest, but they are a nice bunch of guys....infact, they like my mods and my car....and when i bring it in, i end up chatting with them in the garage..