PDA

View Full Version : Eurasia Auto Centre

raine
09-09-2007, 04:19 AM
My car was rear ended and luckily it was insured. I took it to Eurasia to have my bumper replaced and painted. The bumper was painted however I noticed some bubbling right below the outer right tail lens on the edge. I spoke to tony (shop manager) and he was nice enough to take it back into the shop. He told me he would file it down and repaint it. He told me to return the next day. I returned the next day however upon further inspection I noticed that they didn't do a good job. I ran my fingers through it and was able to feel bumps as well as some very small chips (less than a millimeter). However I took the car as is. The reason I didn't want complain again was because I've heard some bad experiences about body shops. I.E where mechanics can damage other areas of your car as a way of getting you back. Not to say that this shop would but I didn't think it was worth the risk. In conclusion, I would not recommend this body shop.

Xerox
09-09-2007, 04:51 AM
My car was rear ended and luckily it was insured.
Luckily? Last I checked auto insurance is required so I would hope that you're insured. :chuckle
(I think you are talking about coverage against collisions?)

If it was covered by insurance (and so cost of the repair isn't much of an issue), why didn't you take it to a Mazda dealer? (even though they may contract out)

Pics would help.

raine
09-09-2007, 05:17 PM
my bad..haha...i meant the collision was insured. I was hit while in parked so the insurance company also claimed that my insurance will not be affected in the future. I was going to take it to a mazda dealership but was told it was going to be contracted out anyways and since my friend recommended it i decided to take mine to that particular body shop. Just wondering...don't all mazda dealerships contract out all their repairs related to collision?

Xerox
09-09-2007, 07:27 PM
Just wondering...don't all mazda dealerships contract out all their repairs related to collision?

I don't know. But even if they do I would imagine that the Mazda dealer should still ensure good workmanship and customer satisfaction. If you are not satisfied (to a reasonable degree) you can complain to Mazda Canada. That's how I see it but I don't have much experience in this field so I could be wrong.

Axelarate
09-09-2007, 09:25 PM
I think Tizmee got his GFX kit installed by them. He complained about the job too.

Zaku_4
09-12-2007, 12:30 AM
hmm

whats happening to eurasia :S.

ariini
10-18-2007, 12:34 AM
Thanks for the review.

I recently got into an accident and called my dealer (Scarboro) and they said they use Eurasia (tho I thought he said euroasia (same place?)) anyway my insurance company said that wasn't on their approved list.. so i'm looking for a mazda dealership that either does repairs or uses a collision place that is on my insurance list.

Tizmee24
10-18-2007, 06:46 AM
I think Tizmee got his GFX kit installed by them. He complained about the job too.

damn right :flaming they do a poor job .... as the result u wont be happy and ended up paying them still, bec u need ur car so bad ... :bang :complain

KenYork
10-18-2007, 03:25 PM
Thanks for the review.

I recently got into an accident and called my dealer (Scarboro) and they said they use Eurasia (tho I thought he said euroasia (same place?)) anyway my insurance company said that wasn't on their approved list.. so i'm looking for a mazda dealership that either does repairs or uses a collision place that is on my insurance list.

What area are you in? If in Mississauga/Oakville Woodchester collision is a good place in the Erin Mills Auto Mall.

ariini
10-18-2007, 08:04 PM
What area are you in? If in Mississauga/Oakville Woodchester collision is a good place in the Erin Mills Auto Mall.

Thanks for the recommend. I'm actually in Scarborough, but I work in East Mississauga. I've decided to go with my own choice and not the insurance. Screw their lifetime guarantee. This whole thing is way too much work for some a-hole driving into the side of my car.