PDA

View Full Version : Burlington Mazda

dentinger
09-10-2007, 04:00 PM
alright, so lately, ive been hearing a rattling noise when driving.
as if something is vibrating, metal on metal.

so i brought it into burlington mazda, and told the service guy there my problem. and i even said, "i have an aftermarket exhaust, so it MAY even be that, i dont know"
he said, ok, im sure its just the heat sheild coming loose.

so after waiting for a good half an hour, the one guy comes up to me and says "you have alot of aftermarket parts on your car"
ya, no shit.
so he just said its my exhaust thats vibrating and that the mechanics wont touch it. he then suggested i go to an exhaust shop, and have them look at it. he also said it might be my front springs vibrating, because im lowered, and i installed them myself.

so im like, good work guys. way to put in that extra effort.

so after an a good hour and fifteen minutes of waiting, nothing is done to my car. at least there was a cute girl in the waiting room :chuckle

This is why i do all my own work on the car.

b3GS
09-10-2007, 04:29 PM
the price of modding a car too, especially when you put the parts on yourself.

Of course they are going to try to blame the stuff you've put on, and (not saying you don't know how too) but that fact that you installed your own springs would make me skeptical as a Service mechanic too

b
09-10-2007, 06:06 PM
Hit up the muffler shop across from Halton Honda with the Orange Sign. Forget the name. They did my muffler installs and were really cheap. Family run business.

dentinger
09-10-2007, 07:02 PM
meh. i'll just do it in class when i have time.
its not like, uh, i tihnk thats how the spring goes in there..
i had the teacher help me.

oh, and B, are you talking about Carline or watever??