PDA

View Full Version : Turtle Wax Ice Paste Polish

the-k-man
09-30-2007, 08:34 PM
I'm confused as to what this product actually is. It's called a polish, but on their website it states that this is the final step of the ice lineup in cleaning the car. So does that mean that this product is actually a polish/wax that protects the paint, or should I apply another brand of conventional wax on top of it afterwards?

Kevin@nextmod
09-30-2007, 11:37 PM
I do'nt know what this does either. My friend bought it and used it on his car and came out very very smooth. Not sure if it does anything to protect the paint.

dentinger
09-30-2007, 11:44 PM
its an awesome wax (or so i tihnk)
i use the liquid stuff, but i find you need a buffer, cuz i can never get all of it off. i only notice this on my parents maroon car....

JMAK74
10-06-2007, 09:58 AM
I'm confused as to what this product actually is. It's called a polish, but on their website it states that this is the final step of the ice lineup in cleaning the car. So does that mean that this product is actually a polish/wax that protects the paint, or should I apply another brand of conventional wax on top of it afterwards?

It's the final step as they also have a claybar product too.

I've tried their claybar - seems to be okay, however I think this is more intended for the masses as opposed to hardcore car detailers. It's not a bar for instance, its a liquid that does the same thing.

JMAK

WhiteZoomZoom
11-06-2007, 12:47 AM
i m still debating should i get wax ice or just go with other wax... actaully do you apply turtle wax ice on ALL the surface, like window, plastic, trim and stuff...

sicsol
11-11-2007, 09:22 PM
Will this still be happening this year, or can we just call to make an house appointment.

TurboEight
11-11-2007, 09:27 PM
Will this still be happening this year, or can we just call to make an house appointment.

what are u talking about?

Flagrum_3
11-12-2007, 02:41 AM

Its the same as the Liquid Ice wax but in paste form, it is a Polish/wax mixture and according to Turtle Wax Co. it is a once a year application.You do not need to apply anything else over it.Mind you they also state to wax with the liquid stuff every three months....its probably a good wax to apply before winter.

_3