PDA

View Full Version : Hello all from the Hammer.

Kevkill
10-27-2007, 10:56 AM
Just wanted to say Hi.

Picked up my 08 Mazda3 GS sedan last Friday. I have put almost 1000km on it this week and haven't had any issues at all. This car is great.

So far I have had the windows tinted, installed hood deflector and window deflectors. I now have a sharkfin and chrome side markers on order. I am thinking of upgrading the speakers / amp and adding a sub, adding Sirius, and fog lights. I would like to add some RX8 rims and the motorized GPS possibly in the spring.

I have been reading posts here now for about a month and would like to say thank you for all the great information.

How often do people get together in the Hamilton area? I would definately like to come out and check out some of the mods that I have read about here.

-Kev

Here is a pic the day after I picked it upl

http://lh6.google.com/kevkill/RyNPMTbRAgI/AAAAAAAAAaE/1CiFVh67X-w/s800/IMG_0044.jpg

WhiteSpeed3
10-27-2007, 11:35 AM
congrat and welcome

not sure there are to many hamilton meets

Broli
10-27-2007, 11:58 AM
welcome to the club,

ya u will prob have to make the trek out to at least oakville for a meet

or see if you can work up a hamilton meet!

Alan
10-27-2007, 03:23 PM
Just wanted to say Hi.

Picked up my 08 Mazda3 GS sedan last Friday. I have put almost 1000km on it this week and haven't had any issues at all. This car is great.

So far I have had the windows tinted, installed hood deflector and window deflectors. I now have a sharkfin and chrome side markers on order. I am thinking of upgrading the speakers / amp and adding a sub, adding Sirius, and fog lights. I would like to add some RX8 rims and the motorized GPS possibly in the spring.

I have been reading posts here now for about a month and would like to say thank you for all the great information.

How often do people get together in the Hamilton area? I would definately like to come out and check out some of the mods that I have read about here.

-Kev

Here is a pic the day after I picked it upl

http://lh6.google.com/kevkill/RyNPMTbRAgI/AAAAAAAAAaE/1CiFVh67X-w/s800/IMG_0044.jpg

Welcome to the board! A few of us are from the Steel City. I'm from the east side near Stoney Creek. cya around.

b
10-27-2007, 03:40 PM
Welcome to the club. Ya come out to an oakville meet sometime. Not too far & we usually get a decent # of members out.

matt9
10-27-2007, 04:41 PM
Good, another guy from Hamilton. I am from Waterdown.

Kevkill
10-28-2007, 04:21 PM
I will definitely have to get to an Oakville meet. Shouldn't be too hard, I work out there.

-Kev