PDA

View Full Version : Hello to the M3 owners!!

Pauls
11-13-2007, 06:59 PM
Hello my name is Paul I am origionally from JCO still am just don't own a Cavalier anymore. I am going to look at an 04 3 Sport in Arct.white 5speed I can't wait to buy it (hopefully). It will be nice to meet with you guys/girls sometime I live just north of Markham and I think I saw this club outside of D&B off the 400 at one point during the summer? Thanks and hope I can learn alot here.

Wild Weasel
11-13-2007, 07:38 PM
Hmm... JCO eh? We don't like yer kind 'round here, boy! :chuckle

Welcome!

Pauls
11-13-2007, 09:51 PM
Yeah WW I see you around the .org alot nice to know you are on these boards as well.
Actually I should have looked deeper into the boards here and I have posted this is in the wrong section.
I should have posted this in the new users lounge

Wild Weasel
11-13-2007, 10:27 PM
I've been part of the .org since damn near the beginning.

I was part of the JCO back in its heyday as well, before it started leaving a bad taste in my mouth.

Now I'm really too busy with work to be all that involved in web forums anymore... but I have my slow days now and then where I get to post more. :)

I still keep tabs on the regional forum at the .org, though can't keep up with the rest of it anymore. I just don't have the time. :(

Cardinal Fang
11-14-2007, 08:44 AM
Welcome to the board Paul.

bubba1983
11-14-2007, 10:51 AM
I should have posted this in the new users lounge

ask and ye shall recieve

Broli
11-14-2007, 11:05 AM
lol!

welcome to the club, hope to see ya in that arctic white someday soon!

yep u probably did see us at the DnB parking lot, that is a central meet spot for us!

we had a big dent removal meet there this summer