PDA

View Full Version : Tuning - EMS install & dyno -GTA

REZXPERT
11-20-2007, 09:32 AM
can anyone recommend a reputable tuning shop for MS3's in the Toronto or Durham area? i'm shopping around for an EMS and need someone to tune & dyno. thanks.

Unoriginalusername
11-20-2007, 10:12 AM
subscribing

CanadaGTO
11-20-2007, 10:22 AM
I went to a tuning session for a member recently at a place in the 407 and Keele area, but for the life of me I can't remember the name of the place...... Maybe Vlad can enlighten us since he was there too (not his or my car getting tuned).

I was pretty impressed with the setup, nice and clean shop, and they took their time, were not distracted and did some very good work in my opinion.

REZXPERT
11-20-2007, 12:09 PM
thanks, Patrique. i know you've suggested a piggyback w/ full p n p like the Cobb ... any updates on this unit's availiability? i need to do something ASAP as the car's running too rich w/ the current set-up... backfiring more than i'd like to hear. note to UU: can you be more specific on "unsubscribing".... ? thx

REZXPERT
11-20-2007, 12:55 PM
sorry... "subscribing"

Unoriginalusername
11-20-2007, 01:17 PM
sorry... "subscribing"

when you post in a thread you recieve updates... i was interested in the topic and hearing the answer and wanted to be informed when there were new posts but had nothing to add... writting subscribed gets you sub'd to the post

SP33D 3
11-20-2007, 02:08 PM
thanks, Patrique. i know you've suggested a piggyback w/ full p n p like the Cobb ... any updates on this unit's availiability? i need to do something ASAP as the car's running too rich w/ the current set-up... backfiring more than i'd like to hear. note to UU: can you be more specific on "unsubscribing".... ? thx

yea my car is having the same problems... the place patrique was talking about is called magnus tuning, they're good guys there, very professional... if you want i can go down with you and i'm sure vlad and some others will tag along

stevenlung
11-20-2007, 02:57 PM
http://www.magnusmotorsports.com