PDA

View Full Version : The best dealership: Agincourt.

sunnyhomeboy
12-17-2007, 01:07 PM
After all the comments on Agincourt Mazda...i dont know why i still bought my car there...but i did!

Everything went well...UNTIL we found out that the color on the ownership says the color is GREEN! ...ahh buddy is there isn't a 2008 mazda 3 sport gt offered in green color in Canada? so i wonder how from carbon grey it turned to green color right? obviously the insurance company wants this to be straightend out...which wasted more of my time...and then Agincourt told me that i have to go to the driver centre thing to change it MYSELF!...after a week of their time stalling...everytime i called to anybody there it was ZOOM ZOOM and leave a msg ...so they FINALLY phoned up a week later and said that they'll give me a letter explaining that the car's color should be carbon grey and not GREEN and then asked me to take the letter to that driver centre thing and switch it MYSELF and that they dont want to waste more time on this...ahh buddy this is ur MISTAKE....ur wasting my time and i sitll have to BRING THAT letter to switch it MYSELF...5 star service dude! when itz fully their MISTAKE!

and hey rmb that stupid evaluation that they're suppose to send u wif in a month to give them full points on their service and all? WELL I DIDN't GET THAT PACKAGE IN THE MAIL TO GIVE THEM THUMBS UP FOR SUCH SERVICE!

p.s. not to mention that they car was around 70km when handed over to me...

ULTIMATELY...i ain't feelin no zoom zoom from AGINCOURT MAZDA.

Fuman
12-17-2007, 01:16 PM
ouch.... I hope it goes smoothly for you over at Ministry of Transportation.

Cardinal Fang
12-17-2007, 01:22 PM
Wow....just wow.

PlatMS6
12-17-2007, 01:23 PM
better change the colour at the DMV b4 they tase ya! ahaha

COP: The colour on record is wrong, is the car yours? - impying it might be stolen
YOU: No, the dealership made a mistake... - you reach for the paper
COP: Whips out taser - STOP RESISTING!

Ahah

Caz
12-17-2007, 06:02 PM
Sounds like great service, hope they give you a free oil change or something for your time.

Tokic_o
12-17-2007, 06:48 PM
lol i wanna check out your GREEN mazda 3 someday :chuckle

all jokes aside, hope you get things sorted out man

SonicBoy
12-17-2007, 06:50 PM
I did an Oil change and got my survey from Mazda Canada. Mind you it was 4 months later. I don't think anyone at Agincourt Mazda ever checks their voice mail or ever returns their calls.

I'd call Mazda Canada and speak to customer service about your dis satisfaction. Doubt they'll be able to do anything but you never know. The squeaky wheel usually gets the greese.

bubba1983
12-17-2007, 07:23 PM
better change the colour at the DMV b4 they tase ya! ahaha

COP: The colour on record is wrong, is the car yours? - impying it might be stolen
YOU: No, the dealership made a mistake... - you reach for the paper
COP: Whips out taser - STOP RESISTING!

Ahah

OH SNAP
hahahh
that killed me!!!! im in fights of laughter over here!!
STOP RESISTING!!! hahaha

sunnyhomeboy
12-17-2007, 07:29 PM
ya im really pissed off eh...
one letter caused so much trouble...
GRN instead of GRY

dont know if i should even do my first 4000km oil change there...

Cardinal Fang
12-18-2007, 08:46 AM
Don't reward them by giving them your future business then.

nicker
12-18-2007, 09:06 AM
WOW that sucks ass, I can't beleive they had the balls to say they didn't want to waste anymore time on this! Id write them along with Mazda Canada a letter. Honestly I kills me this day and age that dealerships/stores what ever still think they can get away with this. CUSTOMER SERVICE PEOPLE! WE PAY their wages!!!!!!!!

Chuckie
12-18-2007, 10:58 AM
i think writing mazda of canada is warranted.. you might get some compensation.
worth a try.
atleast log their bad service.

WhiteZoomZoom
12-18-2007, 03:40 PM
Yeah.. u should write to mazda of canada... man.. if we dont' voice out, they will continue pushing us around !! and 70km?? man... hope u got everything sorted out

Iturralde
12-18-2007, 06:45 PM
It's just amazing that they give such bad service and are still in business. What is Mazda Canada doing about this dealership?!?

X

Dan Da Man
12-19-2007, 05:29 PM
is it british racing green, thats a nice green

Chuckie
12-19-2007, 06:17 PM
british racing green is hot on certain cars.
i dont' think it would work out so well on mazda3. unfortunately.

mazda3zoomzoom
12-29-2007, 01:27 PM
I am the General Manager at Agincourt Mazda.

This is the first I am hearing of your problems.

Please give me a call, I would like to find out who you dealt with.

The problems you encountered should have been resolved by my staff, not you.

My name is Faizel 416-940-8888

Chuckie
01-07-2008, 12:25 AM
cool. I'd give him a call to see what resolution he can provide.
even if you have already solved your problem. then compensation for your time.

i never knew we had the gm of any dealership here.
nice to have. to give feedback to etc..

i guess you signed up because one of your staff pointed you to the thread.
welcome regardless.

sunnyhomeboy
01-10-2008, 03:04 PM
to be continued . . .

Mazda Boy
01-10-2008, 06:24 PM
called in many times, nobody picked up calls............are they too busy????????

Jeff-TheBiz
01-10-2008, 10:16 PM
called in many times, nobody picked up calls............are they too busy????????

Maybe they have call display...

mansonNtwiggyREUNITED
01-11-2008, 07:26 AM
Jeff..... Was the 0.5% discount available in November 2007 when financing / to second time purchasers of a Mazda vehicle ( 2000 or newer ) / you know, the loyalty program MOC offers on their website, ( mazda.ca ) and who pays for this, the dealer or MOC ? MOC telling me that it wasnt available to purchasers of 2007 mazda vehicles bcuz of the cash rebates offered on most 2007 vehicles.... is this true or what do yu make of it ? thx eh

Jeff-TheBiz
01-11-2008, 01:50 PM
Jeff..... Was the 0.5% discount available in November 2007 when financing / to second time purchasers of a Mazda vehicle ( 2000 or newer ) / you know, the loyalty program MOC offers on their website, ( mazda.ca ) and who pays for this, the dealer or MOC ? MOC telling me that it wasnt available to purchasers of 2007 mazda vehicles bcuz of the cash rebates offered on most 2007 vehicles.... is this true or what do yu make of it ? thx eh

.5% reduction is only available against subvented rates ie 2.9, 3.9 etc

On a 2007 you recieved (or shoulda recieved) huge cash incentives but no subvented rates were available on them.

Also the dealer doesnt pay for that, MCI does.

SonicBoy
01-11-2008, 02:27 PM
Wow, was that ever a Tangent!

I met Mazda3zoomzoom (GM at Agincourt Mazda) and mentioned this thread to him. He laughed and said to this day, he has not gotten a call(this was Tues). The number he has listed there is his direct line to him. So in all fareness, there are 2 sides to a story.

As much as I've had some bad experiences, in this case I have to side with Agincourt Mazda as we don't see a response back from sunnyhomeboy here other than "to be continued".:pop

I see the GM trying to step up here but no taker.

sunnyhomeboy
01-11-2008, 06:27 PM
update later.

mansonNtwiggyREUNITED
01-12-2008, 12:17 AM
Thanks Jeff at MOT/ and Jenny at Mazda Canada head office

Cheques totalling almost $950.00..... ( not bad :) )

Jeff-TheBiz
01-12-2008, 10:38 AM
Thanks Jeff at MOT/ and Jenny at Mazda Canada head office

Cheques totalling almost $950.00..... ( not bad :) )

Glad I could help...

I will send you my consultation bill.. :)

1 Large 1 Cream 3 Sugar Timmies... and a French Cruller. :chuckle

stas
01-12-2008, 03:59 PM
i heard of dealerships making mistaked, but this is something they should have avoided by checking the paperwork. glad everything worked out. for you

Glad I could help...

I will send you my consultation bill.. :)

1 Large 1 Cream 3 Sugar Timmies... and a French Cruller. :chuckle

i understand its 2008 but increase in consulation fees?? this is greater then our inflation rate! :)