PDA

View Full Version : Anybody go to Mountain Mazda?

Mr. Dalvin
01-05-2008, 12:17 PM
Hey all,

Up to this point in time I've had Mississauga Mazda do all my service and I've been very happy with them. However, I've moved and the closest dealership to me now is Mountain Mazda in Hamilton. Can anyone chime in with good or bad experiences with the service department at this dealership? I'm contemplating whether or not I should make the trek out to Mississauga and continue my service there or if I should just go to Mountain Mazda.

Mississauga Mazda has been great . . . and I guess I'm just a little anxious in switching dealerships.

Thanks in advance for your input!

Cheers

b
01-05-2008, 12:32 PM
I won't go back to mtn mazda. I'll try to dig up the thread on them... when I do I'll post the link.

I am in burlington and drive out to mississauga mazda also...

EDIT. Actually I can't find it because when I search for post's that I've made it says I need to have atleast 3 letters and my username is 1 letter so I can't search through my posts. Sorry. All I know is a few users have had less than average service there.

Kevkill
01-06-2008, 09:36 AM
I bought my 3 there and the sale went well. I am almost due for my first service and will try them out. I will post about my experience after I go in for the 8000 km service.

looking2Buy
01-08-2008, 12:48 AM
I am hoping for more comments on Mountain Mazda as I thinking of buying there...good and bad reports are welcome.
Have narrowed my choices to GS..either 2008 or wait til the 2008.5
TIA

Mr. Dalvin
01-08-2008, 12:35 PM
I won't go back to mtn mazda. I'll try to dig up the thread on them... when I do I'll post the link.

I am in burlington and drive out to mississauga mazda also...

EDIT. Actually I can't find it because when I search for post's that I've made it says I need to have atleast 3 letters and my username is 1 letter so I can't search through my posts. Sorry. All I know is a few users have had less than average service there.

I was actually trying to find that thread because I remember reading it. I couldn't find it though regardless of the search "words" I used. In any case, thanks for your input. I'm certainly leaning towards staying with Mississauga Mazda.

b
01-08-2008, 07:15 PM
Yes good I am glad you remember it because after my many failed searches I thought maybe I was losing my mind!

matt9
01-08-2008, 09:03 PM
I periodically go there for regular service since its the closest dealership. I don't have much to say about them.