PDA

View Full Version : Theme here? Another outstanding _____ Mazda dealer experience! Eyecandy inside :)

Unoriginalusername
01-18-2008, 08:22 AM
Being good just once to just one person could be luck (my original rave review from when we bought our MS3 - here (http://www.torontomazda3.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=17687)) but when Scarboro mazda keeps delivering the goods repeatedly has got to be something else besides just luck.

So once again I delt with Alan Balanisky (GM) over e-mail before coming in for a test drive (without a newbie sales person to ride along) and eventually sign some papers. Friendly, respectful, good/fair trade in value and an ubelievable price. Thanks to Scarboro Mazda for another great experience just like some of these other reviews below

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/cndxrs/IMG_1149.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/cndxrs/IMG_1153.jpg

http://www.torontomazda3.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=21727
Well last night I noticed one of my oem headlights was burned out, so I go to CT and buy a replacement, it was damn cold and I couldn't get the friggen clip out, so I decided I'll take it in to Skarbro Mazda and let a technician mangle his hands instead,....anyways I show up un-announced and tell the SA the lights burnt out and I have a replacement on the seat...Now get this, he tells me its still covered by warranty!! ('05-60k)...so within 40 minutes and no charge I might add, I was driving off, back to CT to return my purchased bulb, with a big smile and cash still in my pocket .

Yet again, Skarbro Mazda never ceases to amaze me.

http://www.torontomazda3.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=21109
Once again, very impressed with my recent service at Scarborough Mazda. Went there today without an appointment, oil change, tire rotation, hand car wash, all for $69.

They have been really great so far with me, and very quick.

I do have a question, a regular oil change is $39 I think, when I asked about synth oil he said it was around $70ish. Is that accurate?

How much do you think they would charge me if I brought in my own oil?

$70 alone just for synth oil seemed a bit excessive , so I just stayed with the stock oil.

But another great experience.[/

http://www.torontomazda3.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=17687
Meet the GM at the TO auto show, was great at answering all my questions. He is a car guy and is super honest, never found a dealer who over the course of an hours chat never lied about something even if its small... that really impressed me.

There were no MS3's around for a test drive in Jan/Feb/march but when one came in he let me know (i had put a deposit down). By comparison Guelph Mazda also let me know they had a unit, I went there first and the sales woman was full of BS, the test drive was about a KM long and everything was the a-typical negative dealer experience. We show up at Scarboro Mazda, they put a plate on the car and hand us (my wife and I) the keys and say come back when you've made up your mind... we only did a few km anyway since that is the car we ended up taking but none the less we were really impressed with the respect we were treated with.

They helped get me a grad rebate, the first month free thing that started in April and an additional discount off of MRSP. All in all i couldn't be happier, and I can't wait to pick up the car this coming Monday. they have another black mica coming in from the march production run if you are looking for one, i would definitely recommend them[/

zoomzoom33
01-23-2008, 06:09 PM
Sooooo True. :chuckle I purchased my MS3 from scarboro mazda a year ago.
I dealt with louie. I have nothing but good experience with them, including the service department. :chuckle

Unoriginalusername
01-24-2008, 05:12 PM
Sooooo True. :chuckle I purchased my MS3 from scarboro mazda a year ago.
I dealt with louie. I have nothing but good experience with them, including the service department. :chuckle

I got my ms3 there in the spring of 07 as well from Al... two good experiences

zoomzoom33
01-31-2008, 02:58 PM
I got my ms3 there in the spring of 07 as well from Al... two good experiences

Got mine in sept. 06. Had I knwn that they would come out with white I
would have waited.:complain. When I called EVERY dealership said mazda
canada was only bringing in the true red model only, and that every dealer will only get 1-2 cars. My hands were tied at the time and didn't want
to lose out on a great ride. I bought the car on magazine pictures and
reviews. Never got to see one till mine came in.
:chuckle

MikeyGT
02-02-2008, 12:40 PM
Once again, very impressed with my recent service at Scarborough Mazda. Went there today without an appointment, oil change, tire rotation, hand car wash, all for $69.

They have been really great so far with me, and very quick.

I do have a question, a regular oil change is $39 I think, when I asked about synth oil he said it was around $70ish. Is that accurate?

How much do you think they would charge me if I brought in my own oil?

$70 alone just for synth oil seemed a bit excessive , so I just stayed with the stock oil.

But another great experience.

Do dealers normally do hand washes?.. i don't recall avante EVER washing my car ><

alhope34
02-05-2008, 07:48 PM
I also bought my 08 MS3 from Louie. Great guy and great service all around. Couldn't be happier.

rayzeroo
02-08-2008, 05:45 PM
Current policy:

Complimentary service washes will be performed from April 1st till November 30th.

Basically during the winter months we don't want to have customer vehicles with frozen windows and locks.

Ray

Unoriginalusername
02-08-2008, 05:49 PM
Current policy:

Complimentary service washes will be performed from April 1st till November 30th.

Basically during the winter months we don't want to have customer vehicles with frozen windows and locks.

Ray

Why the avante mazda avatar in a Scarboro Mazda review :chuckle... do you work at avante like your profile says? If so I can't see how posting in this thread makes any sense for you... now the mods will have to clean it up

Road Cone
03-05-2008, 02:31 AM
Big props out to Al!
He's a great guy.

I've purchased my Mazda's from him in the past and referred him many times.

Only thing that stops me from referring him now is that I'd rather sell somebody the car myself :D

He's part of the reason I switched from a technician to sales.
I realized what a great experience buying a car can really be.