PDA

View Full Version : Eibach Sway bars on OEM endlinks?

mogul_pro
01-30-2008, 11:07 AM
I know ALOT of people have the eibach anti-roll kit (sway bars). Just want to confirm that these can be installed on both sedan and hatch bolted on using the stock OEM endlinks?

I saw one thread on the search I ran on here that questioned this and is why I am asking. A definitive yes/no will be great from only people who are 100% sure from experience. Thanks.

Unoriginalusername
01-30-2008, 11:10 AM
didn't you just sell your sways because you wanted to keep your car in a non performance direction? interesting :)

http://www.torontomazda3.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=22323

I had purchased these new and they were installed on my car 1 week ago. Since then I realised that I am going to to be tempted to drive quickly (as I have gotten a speeding ticket in the same week while enjoying my new cornering abilities). I remembered I got the basic model because it was good on gas and a good bang for the buck, and not to make it a performance car (even though you clearly can give it a run to make it one).

MPS
01-30-2008, 11:11 AM
lol James ur like a cop :chuckle

Unoriginalusername
01-30-2008, 11:14 AM
lol James ur like a cop :chuckle

Isn't it every cops moto to "serve and disrespect"? :chuckle

mogul_pro
01-30-2008, 11:20 AM
Did I say anywhere that I was buying them or using them on my personal car? Simply wanted to know if they used stock endlinks.... I don't need the BS, or people to make false assumptions, just wanted a very simple question answered but even that seems to be to much to ask from some people at times.
Note: If you are joking thats one thing, but I don't appreciate people publicly (or privately) questioning my credibility as its something I take pride in. Thanks.