PDA

View Full Version : Scratch (big one) and dent

PhantomPurple_07
02-03-2008, 08:49 PM
Hey all,

So its been a long time I haven't posted (or check the boards out) in a long time. The reason being is that I had a contract in NYC which kept me hoping.

While I was in the Big Apple, my poor car had a few war wounds, one being a scratch from the rear passenger door all the down the quarter panel across the gas door. The second wound is a dent on the passenger front door right below window.

So, my question is where is the best and cheapest place to get it fixed?

I bought my car at Dave Wood, and am going to get their shop to give me a quote but I have a feeling it could be pricey.

Thanks, in advance for the help.

Cheers,
rob

07three
02-04-2008, 12:41 AM
From what ive gathered, BMC Auto in Thornhill is a good place to check out. Avante Mazda send their cars there. Lots of ppl including 'The Biz' i believe has sent their cars there. I have never used them but I need to get a small dent on my driver side door under the B pillar fixed. Might be pricey but in the end you want peace of mind knowing that the stuff is being done by decent ppl.

I believe the guy's name is Freddie. Ill try and find out their contact if Im on later on or you can just do a search.

Good luck. Let me know the kind of work they did incase I dont get around to them in the next week or so.

jstro
02-04-2008, 03:36 AM
Have also had good experiences with Supreme (Yonge/Clark in Thornhill) and another shop on Yonge just north of the 401...can't remember the name of the second one, but I know they're on the west side of the street just north of the Petro Canada.

Had my CR-V repaired at the shop at Yonge/401 a while back...they did a great job on the body/paint and they were the cheapest quote I got.

Just my $0.02...good luck with the repairs.