PDA

View Full Version : Coming down to visit Feb 15-16

mleblond
02-13-2008, 09:47 PM
Hey all,
I am making my first trip from Kingston to Toronto with my new speed3 this weekend. Got an appointment with Audio Heaven Saturday morning but will be at my sisters downtown Toronto near Parliament and Bloor.

There doesn't seem to be much happening but I just wanted to give a heads up if something comes up!

Hope that the weather is good on Friday...expecting 2-3cm

mEtH
02-13-2008, 11:55 PM
The autoshow is happening and im sure some members would end up going. You'll probably see some more responses in the morning.

FONZ
02-14-2008, 12:01 AM
If there are enough members who are interested. We could possibly do a meet Fri or Sat night if possible... Just a suggestion.

mleblond
02-14-2008, 10:20 AM
Autoshow Saturday Afternoon should be a big turnout...I might be down for that!

alhope34
02-14-2008, 09:36 PM
I'm going the opposite way Friday. At 4 after work I'm leaving to drive for 13 hours to north-eastern Quebec. If you have time to waste Friday, Head down to Parliament and Mill st (one light north of Lake Shore). I work on the 32 floor condo going up there, my red 'speed3 is always parked in the paved Green P parking lot right at the corner. I have TM3 decals on my rear side windows, too.

mleblond
02-14-2008, 09:44 PM
I'm going the opposite way Friday. At 4 after work I'm leaving to drive for 13 hours to north-eastern Quebec. If you have time to waste Friday, Head down to Parliament and Mill st (one light north of Lake Shore). I work on the 32 floor condo going up there, my red 'speed3 is always parked in the paved Green P parking lot right at the corner. I have TM3 decals on my rear side windows, too.

We will probably cross each other on the 401 im leaving kingston at around 5-6pm. If you see a black speed 3 pulled over by police give it a couple honks ;)

alhope34
02-14-2008, 10:01 PM
We will probably cross each other on the 401 im leaving kingston at around 5-6pm. If you see a black speed 3 pulled over by police give it a couple honks ;)

Haha, will do. If you happen to catch a glimpse of my red MS3 with the liscence letters BCJJ, give me a honk.