PDA

View Full Version : MPS Meet

REZXPERT
02-20-2008, 08:43 PM
Unsure if there have been MPS meets in the past being relatively new to the MPS scene. I've come to know a few of you on TM3 but have only met two MPSers so far (Pat @CTA & Phil aka Kid Icarus).

How many of you would be down for a meet when the weather improves?
Are there well-known spots in the GTA that would be mutually convenient for members in the west & east (like myself, RX9, & Brecker as far as i know Pickering & east of)?

That's something to look forward to as the shitty weather moves out:)

alhope34
02-20-2008, 08:51 PM
I'm not afraid of driving my car, so I'm up for any location. As long as it's a Friday night, Saturday any time, or Sunday during daylight hours. I have to get up at 5am 5 days a week for work, so evening meets on work nights are really hard for me. I need to work hard to pay for this car!

REZXPERT
02-20-2008, 08:54 PM
I'm not afraid of driving my car, so I'm up for any location. As long as it's a Friday night, Saturday any time, or Sunday during daylight hours. I have to get up at 5am 5 days a week for work, so evening meets on work nights are really hard for me. I need to work hard to pay for this car!

nice. hell, i drive my car throughout the winter too so it's not that i'm afraid...just be nice to see the cars w/ summers on, esp aftermarket shoes!

not everyone can afford to store their car over the winter (eh hem James)

Unoriginalusername
that'd be awesome... in about a month so i can bring mine lol

REZXPERT
that'd be awesome... in about a month so i can bring mine lol

hahaha... just missed my post! :chuckle

MPS
02-20-2008, 08:56 PM
lol im down while i still got it :chuckle

kid_icarus
02-20-2008, 08:57 PM
lol i agree.

you don't go out on your first date looking like trash haha
so hopefully when we all meet we can have that nice first date look haha

i'm down for anytime when it's a lil warmer so we don't have to huddle aroudn inside a timmies or something haha.

we can do a midday saturday meet. maybe take some spring pics or something along those lines
i too have hardly met any of you msp'ers

and seems like a bunch of the guys who i met at the mississauga meet are now driving speeds lol

alhope34
02-20-2008, 08:59 PM
nice. hell, i drive my car throughout the winter too so it's not that i'm afraid...just be nice to see the cars w/ summers on, esp aftermarket shoes!

not everyone can afford to store their car over the winter (eh hem James)

It's not the winter driving, I just find a lot of people won't drive to a meet cause it's more than 15km away from them. In winter mode my car still looks presentable. I know many people don't like them, but I have the snowflakes in 17's as my winter rims. Look much better than steelies IMO.

REZXPERT
02-20-2008, 09:03 PM
i'm gettin stoked for this one.

being most likely the SENIOR MPSer on TM3, i will share with all you kids:chuckle pearls of wisdom about life, eg, not listening to anyone that might tell you you're too old to mod. yeah, cuz i'd rather be driving a Caravan.

Garu
02-20-2008, 09:05 PM
i'm gettin stoked for this one.

being most likely the SENIOR MPSer on TM3, i will share with all you kids:chuckle pearls of wisdom about life, eg, not listening to anyone that might tell you you're too old to mod. yeah, cuz i'd rather be driving a Caravan.

ROFL!

Welp I'm down for the meet, and perhaps you can give me some tips on how to write a good resume. :chuckle

alhope34
02-20-2008, 09:07 PM
I might be the youngest one on here with an MS3. $18 an hour + low 'living at home' rent = awesome car! =D

REZXPERT
02-20-2008, 09:08 PM
It's not the winter driving, I just find a lot of people won't drive to a meet cause it's more than 15km away from them. In winter mode my car still looks presentable. I know many people don't like them, but I have the snowflakes in 17's as my winter rims. Look much better than steelies IMO.

Alhope, that's a challenge: your snowflakes, my steelies:bana

hell, just this past Monday i drove to Brampton to p/u my SRI from Pat, to Mississauga to meet Phil, then to Oakville to get that bloody dyno done.
that's more than 15km, ladies.... on ultra94. which i might add hurt like hell fillin up today, eh?

kid_icarus
02-20-2008, 09:10 PM
I might be the youngest one on here with an MS3. $18 an hour + low 'living at home' rent = awesome car! =D

jeez how do u do it. i'm making a pretty decent salary and it's hard enogh to pay all the bills....

REZXPERT
02-20-2008, 09:13 PM
ROFL!

Welp I'm down for the meet, and perhaps you can give me some tips on how to write a good resume. :chuckle

tips = subsidizing my car payment..... gotta pay the bills:chuckle
(jk.... no probs)

Unoriginalusername
02-20-2008, 09:14 PM
hahaha... just missed my post! :chuckle

LOL... Gertie my winter beater is cheaper to drive then winter tires for the speed. Insurance and gas are less to so it is actually alot cheaper to pick up a beater :chuckle

You do resumes? i should send you mine for tweaks and i'll do a signature for you lol :chuckle

Back on topic
MPS Meet April 18th or 25th? (Friday's) Is that the kind of time frame people are thinking? Should be warm enough to have gotten a first pass spring clean in by then lol.

mleblond
02-20-2008, 09:16 PM
Tanked up on 94 at 1.17$ today in Kingston. I would probably come down for a meet if it`s a Saturday and I know in advance. (so thats a full tank for a meet btw but a good reason to visit my sister :P) Since I'm the only speed 3 in Kingston!

RX9
02-20-2008, 09:17 PM
lots speeds park together....nice. i am in for sure.

alhope34
02-20-2008, 09:17 PM
I don't really pay anything for rent, really. I just pay enough rent to cover $55 a month underground parking and all my food. So in reality, I still live here for free. That, plus I'm under my dad's insurance. It's the second car, so I get that discount, my mom is 1st driver (never drives it, both can't drive stick), and I'm 2nd insured. Even though I pay extra for work commute and I pay for both my mom and I, it's only $300 a month for all insurance. Also, I normally work 45-50 hours a week.

REZXPERT
02-20-2008, 09:20 PM
LOL... Gertie my winter beater is cheaper to drive then winter tires for the speed. Insurance and gas are less to so it is actually alot cheaper to pick up a beater :chuckle

You do resumes? i should send you mine for tweaks and i'll do a signature for you lol :chuckle

Back on topic
MPS Meet April 18th or 25th? (Friday's) Is that the kind of time frame people are thinking? Should be warm enough to have gotten a first pass spring clean in by then lol.

i'm down for either. as for the weather, here's hoping. all i know is i'm not showin up w/o powdercoated stocks. that goes for Phil the Kid Icarus too, i'm assuming. i'm hoping we're rockin the new look by then, eh man?

James, just like those ghetto photos i took of my MPS, my signature will come along, don't u worry.. . . uh yeah, so can u help a brotha out?

REZXPERT
02-20-2008, 09:23 PM
I don't really pay anything for rent, really. I just pay enough rent to cover $55 a month underground parking and all my food. So in reality, I still live here for free. That, plus I'm under my dad's insurance. It's the second car, so I get that discount, my mom is 1st driver (never drives it, both can't drive stick), and I'm 2nd insured. Even though I pay extra for work commute and I pay for both my mom and I, it's only $300 a month for all insurance. Also, I normally work 45-50 hours a week.

that's sweet, we're jealous! to be young & rent-free again!

fyi, not to sidetrack the thread, i got quoted $102/mth for car insurance today, PC Fin. i know there are threads on insurance, but if you're not happy w/ your insurer / rates, GET AN ONLINE QUOTE W/ PC!!!! (..just plugged an insurer, can't believe that:bang)

alhope34
02-20-2008, 09:26 PM
No, I'm completely happy. My dad is with grey power, which was the cheapest quoted when he turned 50 two years ago. Cheapest I was quoted on my own was $800 a month. So yea, I'm happy haha.

Unoriginalusername
02-20-2008, 09:28 PM
i'm down for either. as for the weather, here's hoping. all i know is i'm not showin up w/o powdercoated stocks. that goes for Phil the Kid Icarus too, i'm assuming. i'm hoping we're rockin the new look by then, eh man?

James, just like those ghetto photos i took of my MPS, my signature will come along, don't u worry.. . . uh yeah, so can u help a brotha out?

Lol yeah just email me decent :chuckle pics and i can make a sig for you

MPS
02-20-2008, 09:28 PM
$800 WTF

u got tickets ? accidents ?
i know Roy's insurance is $150 on him MS3 and he is only 22

Unoriginalusername
02-20-2008, 09:29 PM
No, I'm completely happy. My dad is with grey power, which was the cheapest quoted when he turned 50 two years ago. Cheapest I was quoted on my own was $800 a month. So yea, I'm happy haha.

snikies, $300 a month is a lot... i pay about $1300 a year i think if remember correctly for just the speed3

alhope34
02-20-2008, 09:31 PM
$800 WTF

u got tickets ? accidents ?
i know Roy's insurance is $150 on him MS3 and he is only 22

1 ticket for 10km over, no driving school, just got my G last August, had my G2 since 2005. I also wanted 24,000km approx a year, 15km one-way to work. When I did my quotes RBC insurance wanted something crazy like $1500-$1700 a month on my own.

Edit: To put in perspective for everyone, last year when I had my 1994 Probe GT, I was paying $380 a month on my own for 5000kms a year, no work commute, $1000 deductible, only 3rd party. For the speed, I have everything insured, even the direct replacement for the first 18 months or whatever. Also, $500 deductible.

MPS
02-20-2008, 09:32 PM
http://www.kanetix.ca/

REZXPERT
02-20-2008, 09:33 PM
snikies, $300 a month is a lot... i pay about $1300 a year i think if remember correctly for just the speed3

just to echo Skarbro in another thread, demographics is huge when comparing rates and putting them into perspective.

me: 35yo, live in whitby, 19yrs licensed, 2km distance to/from work, no joke, married. sorta married:chuckle

alhope34
02-20-2008, 09:35 PM
http://www.kanetix.ca/

Thats what I used to get my quotes.

MPS
02-20-2008, 09:36 PM
wow then you got OWNED !!!

RX9
02-20-2008, 09:47 PM
just to echo Skarbro in another thread, demographics is huge when comparing rates and putting them into perspective.

me: 35yo, live in whitby, 19yrs licensed, 2km distance to/from work, no joke, married. sorta married:chuckle

we are almost same, i am just couple yrs yonger than you. i pay 130/month for full coverage, but still felt i have been ripped. :complain

REZXPERT
02-20-2008, 09:49 PM
we are almost same, i am just couple yrs yonger than you. i pay 130/month for full coverage, but still felt i have been ripped. :complain

as boring-ass as it is livin in Durham, we definitely save on insurance.
born & raised in scarboro.... huge difference

kid_icarus
02-20-2008, 10:26 PM
yeah definitely by that time, hopefully the new rims will be all good to go haha
new is loosely used for the... same rims but new color lol.

anyways april is a good month i think especially at the end.
friday nights are fine or saturdays in the mid/morning afternoon are nice too just.

midnightfxgt
02-20-2008, 11:56 PM
If my car is done by then, I may park away form you guys, and walk over ;) No MS3 here... I am too poor :)

-John

WhiteSpeed3
02-21-2008, 12:05 AM
im in for the meet

but u guys are so lucky to pay that a month for insurence

and alhope34 i might be the youngest ms3 owner dec 18 1986 u?

REZXPERT
02-21-2008, 12:23 AM
we should all bring cams, snap some pics, and dedicate a thread to it here.
we can vote on, a) who has the nicest ride, b) who takes the nicest shots.

i'm warning everyone in advance: i'm bringing a nice camera.

alhope34
02-21-2008, 05:50 AM
im in for the meet

but u guys are so lucky to pay that a month for insurence

and alhope34 i might be the youngest ms3 owner dec 18 1986 u?

Ah yea, you beat me by two months. I'm October 12th '86.

07Speedfreak
02-21-2008, 06:38 AM
We were thinking about the same thing on the Qc board. We wanted to join you guys and meet somewhere half way or something for a mega MPS meet this summer:hawt

Garu
02-21-2008, 08:12 AM
We were thinking about the same thing on the Qc board. We wanted to join you guys and meet somewhere half way or something for a mega MPS meet this summer:hawt

That is going to be mega. Woah, I am actually scared to see all those MPSes lurking around!

But we are still jealous of you guys without the license plate on the front bumper!

Unoriginalusername
02-21-2008, 08:39 AM

we should get it on the calendar, HCMPS (hard core MPS mega meet 08) :chuckle

Pilzz
02-21-2008, 10:48 AM
Im down!!! Just name the place & do it after all this damn salt goes away so we can all have clean cars. :chuckle

REZXPERT
02-21-2008, 11:04 AM
looks like about 10 members so far... once the word spreads, we'll have at least 20 if Kid Icarus can round up the Mississauga crew. yeah, Phil i'm designating you Regional Manager, Peel Region unless someone wants to fight you for it. RX9 and i will manage Durham b/c our tag names have an 'r' and 'x' in them. brilliant stuff.

kid_icarus
02-21-2008, 11:07 AM
looks like about 10 members so far... once the word spreads, we'll have at least 20 if Kid Icarus can round up the Mississauga crew. yeah, Phil i'm designating you Regional Manager, Peel Region unless someone wants to fight you for it. RX9 and i will manage Durham b/c our tag names have an 'r' and 'x' in them. brilliant stuff.

lol i've been inactive for like 3-4 months to try and avoid spending money on mods.....
i only came back on cuz i got bored out of my mind at work... and now i'm obsessed...
i knew this owuld happen

well i don't know too many of the people here in sauga with or peel with speeds... only Garu i've realy met

I saw one other speed at a mississauga meet once but i've already forgotten his name.

Garu
02-21-2008, 11:16 AM
Yea lurking around these forums is like some sort of virus to make you buy more mods.

REZXPERT
02-21-2008, 11:23 AM
Yea lurking around these forums is like some sort of virus to make you buy more mods.

.. or avoid working. that's when i get most of my TM3 work done:
9-5:bana2

Garu
02-21-2008, 11:29 AM
.. or avoid working. that's when i get most of my TM3 work done:
9-5:bana2

Haha true.
Or take loong vacation.

MPS
02-21-2008, 11:30 AM
i dont have a front plate :)

That is going to be mega. Woah, I am actually scared to see all those MPSes lurking around!

But we are still jealous of you guys without the license plate on the front bumper!

REZXPERT
02-21-2008, 11:51 AM
i dont have a front plate :)

did you sell that too?

MPS
02-21-2008, 11:51 AM
yes

REZXPERT
02-21-2008, 11:52 AM
yes

:chuckle

MPS
02-21-2008, 12:01 PM
i sold it to the last snow storm :)
it cost me $580 in towing fees :flaming

RX9
02-21-2008, 12:05 PM
did you sell that too?

i saw him driving a X5 4.8i as a speed:chuckle

MPS
02-21-2008, 12:10 PM
Shhhhhhh
stop bating out my winter beater :chuckle

07Speedfreak
02-21-2008, 02:57 PM
we should get it on the calendar, HCMPS (hard core MPS mega meet 08) :chuckle

I think it's still a bit too early to call it imo but in June or July we should do it. A lot of guys were interested on my local board and it could turn out really good :werd

REZXPERT
02-21-2008, 03:40 PM
I think it's still a bit too early to call it imo but in June or July we should do it. A lot of guys were interested on my local board and it could turn out really good :werd

no doubt. i just wanted to gauge interest on TM3 being a relatively new MPSer. i think Unoriginal's suggestion sounds good: a Fri eve, late April..
we'll see:)

RX9
02-21-2008, 05:15 PM
make it sat mid, hard core,hard core, FTW!!!

CanadaGTO
02-21-2008, 05:36 PM
As long as I'm in town I'm up for pretty much any time :)

mkfc
03-12-2008, 03:02 PM
is this for speed3s only? i sorrrta have one

Garu
03-12-2008, 03:06 PM
It's sorrta speed3 only. But I'm guessing why not, everybody can join.

Garu
03-12-2008, 03:07 PM
Eyyy, I'm finally full member!

REZXPERT
03-12-2008, 03:14 PM
make it sat mid, hard core,hard core, FTW!!!

hey Bernie, i dropped by Whitby Mazda earlier today to p/u some bumper clips (bumper sides detached after being swallowed by a massive pothole) and Paolo there told me there's a TSB on your car to make it fast:
TSB = AccessPORT.

jk, he says hi anyway.

RX9
03-12-2008, 04:10 PM
hey Bernie, i dropped by Whitby Mazda earlier today to p/u some bumper clips (bumper sides detached after being swallowed by a massive pothole) and Paolo there told me there's a TSB on your car to make it fast:
TSB = AccessPORT.

jk, he says hi anyway.

lol...i almost belived that TSB thing, you know, i cant read quick when something like AP,COBB thing pop up on the monitor.:chuckle

kid_icarus
03-12-2008, 04:11 PM
TSB = AccessPORT.

jk, he says hi anyway.

what? mazda is offering accessports in their tsb?? lol

joe.. when you put coilovers on. how much of a drop did you give to your speed?

REZXPERT
03-12-2008, 04:32 PM
what? mazda is offering accessports in their tsb?? lol

joe.. when you put coilovers on. how much of a drop did you give to your speed?

approx 2" F, 1½" R (but i raised F ¼" when i put my summers back on to make it more bumper-friendly.... potholes, that's another thing:complain)

Unoriginalusername
03-12-2008, 07:15 PM
what coils do you have?

kid_icarus
03-12-2008, 09:47 PM
approx 2" F, 1½" R (but i raised F ¼" when i put my summers back on to make it more bumper-friendly.... potholes, that's another thing:complain)

that's pretty good. ur car doesn't look to low either.

hrmnn i might have to leave suspension for next year sigh....
along with nearly everything else.

REZXPERT
03-13-2008, 04:47 PM
what coils do you have?

Tein superstreet. i bought them b/c i like the colour green.

Unoriginalusername
03-13-2008, 04:47 PM
Tein superstreet. i bought them b/c i like the colour green.

green, good call

REZXPERT
03-13-2008, 04:48 PM
that's pretty good. ur car doesn't look to low either.

hrmnn i might have to leave suspension for next year sigh....
along with nearly everything else.

dropping the suspension is mod#1. i hate wheel gap more than i hate
ex-Gov Eliot Spitzer for baiting out johns.

Unoriginalusername
03-13-2008, 05:00 PM
dropping the suspension is mod#1. i hate wheel gap more than i hate
ex-Gov Eliot Spitzer for baiting out johns.

how do you like em? how much $?

alhope34
03-13-2008, 07:00 PM
I'm trying to convince my girlfriend's sister's boyfriend to drive the 13 hours down here for the MS3 meet. Pat, I don't know if you're actually French or not, but my girlfriend and this dude, Marc, are from a small town in Quebec called Baie-Comeau. It's where Mulroney is from. :chuckle lol

REZXPERT
03-13-2008, 07:27 PM

they're great. 2nd pair of Teins, first pair were Basics. what can i say, they're adjustable so options are endless, from track to winter. no issues w/ them at all. i vouch.

mleblond
03-13-2008, 08:59 PM
they're great. 2nd pair of Teins, first pair were Basics. what can i say, they're adjustable so options are endless, from track to winter. no issues w/ them at all. i vouch.

More than the Mazdaspeed ones? (at a crazy 1700$)

RX9
03-13-2008, 10:23 PM

hey, hes rich, same as vlad.:chuckle

REZXPERT
03-13-2008, 10:31 PM

oh btw, $1400, Pacific Mall vendor (who i no longer patron since becoming a sponsor-supporter here) .... one thing i do like about Pacific Mall though: nobody charges tax.... nooooooooooooobody!!!!!!!!!! :)

REZXPERT
03-13-2008, 10:33 PM

i wasn't comparing Tein to other brands. on its own, I like Tein, good quality, dependable dampers. and not as costly as MPS apparently. there James,
i DO like to save my money.

and whatever, Bernie, i'm not rich - i'm a simple servant.

Unoriginalusername
03-13-2008, 11:03 PM
hey, hes rich, same as vlad.:chuckle

you just gotta take advantage of those gb's and watch for deals, plan your mods smart thats all... rich people don't drive mazdaspeed3's

Garu
03-13-2008, 11:14 PM
I'm worry about this whole gas price deal. I may end up parking my speed all year around and get a yaris or something.

kid_icarus
03-13-2008, 11:15 PM
you just gotta take advantage of those gb's and watch for deals, plan your mods smart thats all... rich people don't drive mazdaspeed3's

no doubt. just looking at the car i want it dropped.

but it seems pointless for me to go shocks+dampers+springs....
i'm a believer of saving and going big if i can for the really "important" mods.

especially with suspension where you can't really get away with doing only one thing without sacrificing other things like your shocks or the wear on your tires by not adjusting cambers...

so it's either i'll do all of it at once
or i'll just coil over it....

Unoriginalusername
03-13-2008, 11:18 PM
I'm worry about this whole gas price deal. I may end up parking my speed all year around and get a yaris or something.

i'd rather drive a yaris weekdays and have an even more nuts rwd weekend car i don't disagree but until that happens the ms3 is a good blend of several different types of cars.

Besides, Cobb AP has a fuel economy map so it practically pays for itself :chuckle

Unoriginalusername
03-13-2008, 11:19 PM
no doubt. just looking at the car i want it dropped.

but it seems pointless for me to go shocks+dampers+springs....
i'm a believer of saving and going big if i can for the really "important" mods.

especially with suspension where you can't really get away with doing only one thing without sacrificing other things like your shocks or the wear on your tires by not adjusting cambers...

so it's either i'll do all of it at once
or i'll just coil over it....

I'll sell you my uninstalled eibach prokits and eibach camber plates for $500 if i decide not to install them and go for coils instead

kid_icarus
03-13-2008, 11:24 PM
I'll sell you my uninstalled eibach prokits and eibach camber plates for $500 if i decide not to install them and go for coils instead

???? SSG is selling that for $450?? haha

REZXPERT
03-13-2008, 11:29 PM

i downsized into a condo/townhome just recently... literally down the street from work, 5min walk - gas prices were a factor.... saved significantly on insurance too now that i'm a 'casual' driver ... ok truth is, i always wanted to be one of those dudes that drove a nice ride home to the projects:chuckle

and Garu, don't let gas crystal ball gazing get ya down. think of it: will the savings from buying a yaris or kia offset the sheer humiliation of driving one?

Unoriginalusername
03-13-2008, 11:31 PM
???? SSG is selling that for $450?? haha

i haven't been following the gb pricing, ok 450 lol

REZXPERT
03-13-2008, 11:31 PM
i'd rather drive a yaris weekdays and have an even more nuts rwd weekend car i don't disagree but until that happens the ms3 is a good blend of several different types of cars.

Besides, Cobb AP has a fuel economy map so it practically pays for itself :chuckle

nice, i was thinking about that too! thanks for dropping AP, i almost forgot.
not.

Unoriginalusername
03-13-2008, 11:32 PM
and think of it: will the savings from buying a yaris or kia offset the sheer humiliation of driving one?

Oh I know this, i know this... ask me, ask me :chuckle

kid_icarus
03-13-2008, 11:34 PM
i haven't been following the gb pricing, ok 450 lol

lol 375 and you might have a deal lol. =P

alright i'm heading to bed. catch u old timers later

Garu
03-13-2008, 11:35 PM
and Garu, don't let gas crystal ball gazing get ya down. think of it: will the savings from buying a yaris or kia offset the sheer humiliation of driving one?

Oh come on! It can't be THAT bad. I can picture myself in orange yaris.
:chuckle:chuckle:gone

REZXPERT
03-13-2008, 11:38 PM

my biggest fear w/ springs used to be when the hoist dropped & realizing it wasn't low enough - that happened about 80% of the time, even knowing the specs in advance. it's different when you see it on YOUR ride.

no guesswork in coilovers and no worries about strut life. extra money i didn't mind spending. six spring kits previous.

REZXPERT
03-13-2008, 11:39 PM
Oh come on! It can't be THAT bad. I can picture myself in orange yaris.
:chuckle:chuckle:gone

... yeah, and getting lost at Church & Wellesley...:gone

Unoriginalusername
03-13-2008, 11:44 PM
lol 375 and you might have a deal lol. =P

alright i'm heading to bed. catch u old timers later

Thats only 83% of the price that it would cost you from the GB, so does that mean your $1100 rims and tires should sell for $916 based on the same %?

REZXPERT
03-13-2008, 11:48 PM
Thats only 83% of the price that it would cost you from the GB, so does that mean your $1100 rims and tires should sell for $916 based on the same %?

. . . .uh.. James, i need my taxes done: lookin for $5000 rtn, big turbo on horizon

kid_icarus
03-13-2008, 11:48 PM

you know i'm only joking. thus the 2x lolz

:chuckle

preferrably i'd like to buy pro kits alone
but i'd rather not screw with my camber, but getting both at this time might be a tough sell for me.

Unoriginalusername
03-13-2008, 11:56 PM
. . . .uh.. James, i need my taxes done: lookin for $5000 rtn, big turbo on horizon
Lol why are you telling me?

you know i'm only joking. thus the 2x lolz :chuckle

preferrably i'd like to buy pro kits alone but i'd rather not screw with my camber, but getting both at this time might be a tough sell for me.

I am just teasing right back at you :chuckle The camber plates are a must with springs IMO unless you want bald inside rear tires

REZXPERT
03-13-2008, 11:59 PM
back :OT for a sec....., i was at my first meet tonight, well sorta, non-Mazda guys for the most part, Whitby AMC Centrum, Montana's parking lot. met John, aka midnightfxgt. nice guy. was there briefly as i had plans.
anyways my point is, my ride looked totally out of place among all that HP - thank gawd it was the hottest so i left out of respect to the powercars.

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj280/tragikgogo/IMG_0600.jpg

REZXPERT
03-14-2008, 12:05 AM
[QUOTE=Unoriginalusername;269259]Lol why are you telling me?

cuz it sure as hell seems you know your Accounting 101, hombre!
all i be a-ccounting are the days left till our APs arrive - that's the extent of my knowledge.

Unoriginalusername
03-14-2008, 12:11 AM
cuz it sure as hell seems you know your Accounting 101, hombre! all i be a-ccounting are the days left till our APs arrive - that's the extent of my knowledge.

I work with numbers a lot, big numbers but I am not an accountant

WhiteSpeed3
03-14-2008, 06:49 AM
alright so this thread really got jacked is this mps meet gonna happen and can i come i dont drive a mps but i do have a mazdaspeed3 lol

Unoriginalusername
03-14-2008, 07:54 AM
alright so this thread really got jacked is this mps meet gonna happen and can i come i dont drive a mps but i do have a mazdaspeed3 lol

no you need to buy a sticker..... it adds hp and gets you into the club :chuckle

REZXPERT
03-14-2008, 07:56 AM

:TJ < alhope started it, see pg 1.

this meet will happen. i think we narrowed it down to late Apr, Fri eve... or Sat to respect the curfews of MPSers under the age of 25.

Unoriginalusername
03-14-2008, 08:06 AM
http://www.torontomazda3.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=23297

made a poll, vote for the days that work best for you and the majority wins

WhiteSpeed3
03-14-2008, 09:02 AM

this meet will happen. i think we narrowed it down to late Apr, Fri eve... or Sat to respect the curfews of MPSers under the age of 25.

that was a shot in the balls man im under 25

kid_icarus
03-14-2008, 09:09 AM
I am just teasing right back at you :chuckle The camber plates are a must with springs IMO unless you want bald inside rear tires

yeah... for sure... i'm having hard enough thoughts as it is buying those two pieces... which at this point looks like a complete no go for me.. =( i'd have to take a ridiculous deal to convince haha.

phew... good thing i just grazed by that requirement
=)

btw any of you guys in a company that needs a financial analyst? lol
looking to switch jobs. =)

REZXPERT
03-14-2008, 09:27 AM
that was a shot in the balls man im under 25

i know, it's commonly referred to as h-u-m-o-u-r:chuckle

REZXPERT
03-14-2008, 09:30 AM
phew... good thing i just grazed by that requirement
=)

btw any of you guys in a company that needs a financial analyst? lol
looking to switch jobs. =)[/QUOTE]

i know this guy that does really nice resumés.

Unoriginalusername
03-14-2008, 09:30 AM
i know, it's commonly referred to as h-u-m-o-u-r:chuckle

They'll get it when they're older :chuckle lol just teasing ya vince

MPS
03-14-2008, 09:34 AM
why are you all copying my MPS styles :flaming

thats it going back to Mazdaspeed 3