PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Mazda Tribute

lesnar
02-23-2008, 11:32 PM
I really like the 'bulky' styling of the car. Has anyone ever driven one, own one or know somebody who does?? What are your thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

FLIPDADY
02-24-2008, 11:12 AM
I've driven both the 4cyl and 6cyl models. The truck feels solid and are easy to drive. Better gas mileage with the 4cyl of course. The key/remote are integrated into one and the interior has an info display system.

You can PM TheBiz for more info.

argos
02-25-2008, 09:44 PM
do you know if they will continue producing these in the future? cuz i don't see too many on the road and worry that they will be discontinued. hope they keep producing these while i get my finances together.

I notice that it's got less hp than my current MPV (153hp vs. 160hp?). i'm wondering if it'll feel the same or faster due to lighter weight?

i'll be in for a test drive :chuckle

Wild Weasel
02-26-2008, 08:27 AM
Keep in mind that it's the same vehicle as the Ford Escape. There's plenty of those around, right?

As for how long they'll keep making them... I imagine they're probably due for a new model, but there's an 08 so they're not gonna disappear anytime soon.

lesnar
03-04-2008, 01:04 AM
not a big fan of the Tribute's interior. Why don't they just replicate the interior of the Mazda3. Hope the Tribute gets an interior redesign for '09.

Jeff-TheBiz
03-04-2008, 11:45 AM
Hope the Tribute gets an interior redesign for '09.

+1

If you are looking for more of a '3ish' interior, you may wanna take a peak at the CX-7

lesnar
03-07-2008, 12:23 AM
just curious...not just Mazda, but all dealers in general...

what happens to the new cars that don't get sold in the same or the following year due to poor sales? do you guys remove it out of the lot/inventory? or do you guys sell the car at a 'losing profit'?