PDA

View Full Version : Closest good Dealership near Pearson Airport

lightsandsirens
03-16-2008, 10:50 AM
I need to take my car into a dealer to check and fix the valve ticking problem before the 100,000km powertrain warranty is up, but it's gotta be done close to my work. So can anyone recommend me a dealership near the airport?

MPS
03-16-2008, 11:01 AM
Westown

3GFX
03-16-2008, 12:55 PM
Airport Mazda.

RemaerdLacidar
03-17-2008, 12:23 PM
I bought my car at Airport Mazda. I had a pretty good experience there.

sicsol
03-17-2008, 05:07 PM
Airport Mazda

Dan Da Man
03-18-2008, 03:01 PM
Airport Mazda is a big no-no, I will never take my car there again. I bought my car their and thats all the business they will get from me. Have fun waiting 2 hours for an oil change and then getting the bill and noticing an extra 50 bucks for windows wipers you didn't ask to be replaced but they thought they should be and didnt tell you and then have fun arguing with the service manager on haveing the wipers taken off. Worst dealership service I've ever had.

Brought my previous mazdaspeed protege there last winter for service. They half washed the car leaving the bottom dirty with salt and mud and the top some what clean. had sand rubbed through the paint because they washed it so well. scratched the shit out of it then blamed it on me. I never asked them to wash the car. They did nothing about my car after scratching it and told me it was already scratched when they got it.

Just a warning.

lightsandsirens
03-21-2008, 11:06 AM
Thanks for the heads-up. I am already booked in to Airport Mazda so we'll see what happens. I'll ask them not to wash the car, though since I got mine used it's already scratched up (paintjob coming in the summer)

I just want to get the valve/intake ticking taken care of before the 100,000K warranty is up.

lightsandsirens
03-25-2008, 08:08 PM
Well I'm happy to report that I had no problems whatsoever.

They replaced the intake manifold and even did the door-lock recall on the car. Nothing was performed other than the warranty work.