PDA

View Full Version : Mazdaspeed Mats

unnervingfalcon
03-29-2008, 10:37 PM
I was just looking over the Mazda site and I noticed under the feature section that it comes with Mazdaspeed mats. I requested all-weather mats to be tossed into the deal which I have but I don't think I have any addition mats in the car. There should be right?? Hmm think I'll give them a ring on Monday.
:bang

Speedy2008
03-29-2008, 10:41 PM
Sounds like you asked for something that was already included. Everyone should have received the black cloth mats with the "Mazdaspeed 3" decal stitched with red thread on the side.

unnervingfalcon
03-29-2008, 10:45 PM
Sounds like you asked for something that was already included. Everyone should have received the black cloth mats with the "Mazdaspeed 3" decal stitched with red thread on the side.

The cloth mats are the ones I don't have. The additional ones I asked for were the rubber all-weather. They either took them out and forgot to put them back in or ripped me off. They will hear about it for sure.

Jeff-TheBiz
03-29-2008, 11:07 PM
The cloth mats are the ones I don't have. The additional ones I asked for were the rubber all-weather. They either took them out and forgot to put them back in or ripped me off. They will hear about it for sure.

They are one of the first things to go missing on a Dealer Trade.

They should be able to order you a new set.

unnervingfalcon
03-29-2008, 11:09 PM
Seems like they were trying to hide the fact they were gone.

Garu
03-29-2008, 11:33 PM
Those mats and also the red mazdaspeed oil cap in engine bay.

unnervingfalcon
03-29-2008, 11:39 PM
lol....... son of a... *****

unnervingfalcon
03-29-2008, 11:48 PM
nah says oil cap is extra $55.00 on mazda site

Garu
03-29-2008, 11:55 PM
That oil cap comes with your MS3. It is included on top of regular plastic oil cap.

alhope34
03-30-2008, 12:10 AM
Yea, I got both sets of mats when I asked for the all-weathers.

Speedy2008
03-30-2008, 12:16 AM
So, the black cloth mats are supposed to come with the car right? Can someone describe the other mats? If rubber ones exist, I would consider buying a pair for next winter. What's the cost?

alhope34
03-30-2008, 12:20 AM
I got the rubber all seasons from the normal Mazda 3. And they were free for me, I asked for them, and the dealer threw them in along with the wheels locks which were already on the car. Probably because I paid MSRP with no complaints and no haggling, haha.

unnervingfalcon
03-30-2008, 12:32 AM
ya the all-weather ones I got were plain mazda 3 mats. They said the ms3 ones were discontinued

Speedy2008
03-30-2008, 12:41 AM
ya the all-weather ones I got were plain mazda 3 mats. They said the ms3 ones were discontinued

Oh, now I get it. Discontinued? The Biz just said that the dealer should be able to order them for you. Something's not right. It's frustrating to know that business standards vary greatly among dealerships representing the same brand. I hope you get your mats.

unnervingfalcon
03-30-2008, 12:47 AM
lol no no..... I was just stating that I have the same all-weather mats that "alhope34" got. (That I ordered separately) The ones that come with the car.... the fabric mats.... were not in the car.

flyinb22
03-30-2008, 10:36 AM
From what I understood, the all-weather mats were not being sold for the MS3 because there was a recall for them, due to a problem with them getting jammed in the throttle pedal. The fabric mats that (FOR SURE) come with the car have a little hole that hooks in to the floor next to the drivers seat preventing it from moving and getting lodged.

As well, the red oil cap comes with the car, this is not an option. When my car arrived at the dealer the oil cap and a few other thing were in a bag in the glove box. They put it on the engine when they did the final inspection before giving it over to me.

unnervingfalcon
03-30-2008, 04:03 PM
k thanks

FLIPDADY
03-31-2008, 08:28 AM
The all-weather mats that are available now are for all Mazda 3 and MS3 models.

For the carpet mats I would go back to the dealer and ask for them. They're suppose to come with your car.

Darkleaf
03-31-2008, 06:03 PM
Can I buy the Mazdaspeed mats?.....Mine are salty and probably no good any more..Thanks.

unnervingfalcon
03-31-2008, 06:57 PM
Can I buy the Mazdaspeed mats?.....Mine are salty and probably no good any more..Thanks.

Sure.... if you mean the fabric ones. They had to order mine in because the original dealer said they sent them in the car. The rubber ones are discontinued though.... like someone said above.

Jeff-TheBiz
03-31-2008, 11:33 PM
They said the ms3 ones were discontinued

The all-weather mats that are available now are for all Mazda 3 and MS3 models.

The rubber ones are discontinued though.... like someone said above.

I think you are missing some info.

When you say they? Are you talk about the dealer that tried to pull one over on you?

Nothing is discontinued.

Darkleaf
04-02-2008, 07:04 PM
I think you are missing some info.

When you say they? Are you talk about the dealer that tried to pull one over on you?

Nothing is discontinued.

So do you guys have mats? In stock?(Carpet MS3)$?