PDA

View Full Version : Sky Wheels

sunnyhomeboy
04-03-2008, 06:17 PM
hey ppl~heard of the place called SKY WHEELS? itz a place that u can switch ur tires...buy tires...n e thing to do wif tires u can do there.

OK so i switched to my steelies there last year. this year i had to change to spare tires cause i got flat tire. guess what...the key that goes into the tire lock is busted...it wont match ...it doesnt fit in the key hole...cause i guess itz over drilled? n e ways...so unable to switch to spare tire due to that. so tow'd it to mazda all cause of such.

AND THEN

recently my friend took his subaru there to switch to summer tires...and they f'd up his side skirt? all cause they are sloppy ppl? dont take care of n e body's car at all...only reason ppl know about them is because they are on ad's in chinese newspaper? so they are horrible...

i know all ya probably have a place of ur own that u bring to do ur tires...but if u dont.

DO NOT GO TO SKY WHEELS. (itz near markham mazda)

chinsterr
04-03-2008, 06:51 PM
is it beside that detailing shop?

They sell ALOT of fake stuff there too . Buyers BEWARE

yearoftherat
04-03-2008, 06:52 PM
Sorry to hear about the crappy service but this should have been posted in the Shop/Service Review section.

Fobio
04-03-2008, 07:56 PM
I have a feeling chinsterr is chinese too...but I could be wrong...

ShortBus
04-03-2008, 08:16 PM
why do people pay to get tires that are already mounted swapped? just do it yourself.

sunnyhomeboy
04-03-2008, 08:34 PM
no no
i needed to buy steelie from them too. that is why. nothing to do wif chinese or not. just happens that they are a no good shop period.

FLIPDADY
04-03-2008, 10:59 PM
Thread moved.

Back on topic!

chinsterr
04-03-2008, 11:02 PM
Save yourself a headache and go to Superior Tire next time. They are located only a few shops away.

Cardinal Fang
04-04-2008, 09:00 AM
Guys could we please get this thread back on topic? We've gone from a legitimate statement about the services of a shop to linking the reason for the bad service to race. I think that's enough.

Update:
I've pruned the thread of additional references since my last post. Now I'm asking nicely. No more comments about the race of people. The topic is the SERVICE of SKY WHEELS. If you have nothing to ad then move along.