PDA

View Full Version : DON EVANS oil underspraying

bbell1984
04-11-2008, 12:20 PM
I just got my car undersprayed with oil from Don Evans, he is a farmer out in Raglan (just north of oshawa), has the same mix as any other oil sprayer, but super friendly and super careful.
he does everything in his garage. He has a full lift and all the right attachments.
it takes about 30-40 mins and costs 60 bucks.

If anyone has ever heard of White feather farms on Simcoe st, you hang a left on Raglan Rd and its a red house on the top of a hill on the north side

don evans

if you want an exact location on a map go to canada411 and search by phone number.

bbell1984
11-23-2008, 12:15 PM
Went back again to have my car oil sprayed again for the winter months, same great service, same attention to detail! Due to the winter months he had 4 guys working on my car, basically one guy per quarter of the car, covered the car great and did it quickly due to the 4 guys working.
If any members are in the oshawa area i really recommend these guys, its the type of home grown service that we all dream of buy can never find!

alhope34
01-01-2009, 10:44 PM
Thanks for the info! Much cheaper than Krown and sounds to be better, I might give him a try.

S.F.W.
12-02-2011, 05:21 PM
just received an email from Don Evans. They no longer provide this service. Please do not contact them.