PDA

View Full Version : Suspension manufacturer

trix241
05-12-2008, 08:46 AM
This could be a noob question so my apologies if it is.... Has anyone ever heard of B&G?? http://www.b-gsuspension.com/

Anyone riding on these??

3GFX
05-12-2008, 09:17 AM
Never heard of them and I don't think anyone is riding on them. My suggestion, try looking around other forums and clubs (other cars) that may run them and get your opinion from them. They may be reputable among other car makes. Depending on the drop and spring rates they could be comparable to any of the springs out there already.

Wild Weasel
05-12-2008, 09:19 AM
I've heard of them. I thought they made some pretty high-end stuff over in Europe.

midnightfxgt
05-13-2008, 09:03 AM
B&G is a good name to go with. They arent your cheap no-name springs. I have a few friends that have run them in the past on different cars, and always liked them. :)

-John

trix241
05-13-2008, 11:18 PM
Thanks for your input.

Ive picked up a brand new set of B&G springs from a guy i met off craigs list, who ended up working for Performace Auto & Sound mag. Got them new for $175. Retail on the website goes for around $270.

Drop rates are 1.4" all around.

Excited to put them on and since no one else seems to be using them... I'll keep everyone posted along with pics on how they ride.