PDA

View Full Version : 6 CD changer help

CanSpeed 3
06-02-2008, 06:17 PM
Im new to my mazda 3 and im trying to figure out how to load the cd player. I know it has to be very simple and ive read the manual. But it simply wont let me load more than 1 CD. It says its a 6 cd changer, and has the load button.

Can someone give me a laymans term of loading the cd player. Im pretty sure i was doing everything right the first time but maybe its only a single cd player and they use the same face for all mazda 3's

Noisy Crow
06-02-2008, 06:21 PM
Press the load button, wait for it to ask you for a disc. Stick in the disc when it does. After it eats the disc, press load again.

You can also get to to keep prompting you for the entire set without pressing load again... maybe hold it down for a bit? Don't recall. I bought an AudioLink so I don't shuffle discs very often at all!

CanSpeed 3
06-02-2008, 10:50 PM
Do all maxda 3's come stock with the 6 cd changer or could i have the just a single?

Jeff-TheBiz
06-02-2008, 10:53 PM
Do all maxda 3's come stock with the 6 cd changer or could i have the just a single?

If when you press "Load" it says 1 2 3 4 5 6 on the LCD, then you have a 6 in dash... if it doesn't you only have a single.

All the HUs have a SAT button and a LOAD button because it is an upgradable HU.

Axelarate
06-03-2008, 07:45 AM
If you have the premium package then you have a 6 disc changer. You dont otherwise.

CanSpeed 3
06-04-2008, 05:28 PM
Ahhh thanks lars. No i dont have that button! when i saw the load button i kinda figured thats for the 6 CD's. Since you never need to actually press thast load button for a single cd player cause as soon as you put the cd in the slot it sucks it in.

Thanks guys