PDA

View Full Version : Help: Uninstalled CP-E mount?

Fobio
06-19-2008, 12:29 AM
Does anyone have an new uninstalled CP-E mount? I'm on the GB for the 2nd round and should be receiving them first weeks of July. If you have one uninstalled that you don't mind letting me install first on this weekend, then when I receive mine in July, I will return it to you...considerations possible...PM me please!

Garu
06-19-2008, 08:23 AM
Does anyone have an new uninstalled CP-E mount? I'm on the GB for the 2nd round and should be receiving them first weeks of July. If you have one uninstalled that you don't letting me install first on this weekend, then when I receive mine in July, I will return it to you...considerations possible...PM me please!

Haha, someone's quite desperate eh?

Fobio
06-19-2008, 09:09 AM
I'm getting my sways in on Sat...and reading thru the instructions, I notice that you have to take the mount out anyway...so I just thought I'd throw it out there as it'd be less hassle for me and maybe a little bonus for my fellow TM3'ers... =)

WeatherB
06-19-2008, 11:37 AM
Haha, nice try!

You can always delay the installation of the sway bar until the mount comes in. :)

Fobio
06-19-2008, 11:40 AM
Dude...you obviously haven't read about how much I want my sways in... =)

anyway...it wasn't like I was gonna just take it from someone...I was gonna offer them like $20 for it...but all it means now is that I'll prolly have to find another reason to go to Jimmy's again...not that had since I've got more parts coming...but just thought I could get this done first...

Fobio
06-19-2008, 05:23 PM
For anyone who doesn't undertsnad what I'm asking for:

Your new CP-E mount

in exchange for

$20 + my new CP-E mount when it comes in.

Help a brother out... =)