PDA

View Full Version : Next Upgrade Help

austinl
06-27-2008, 12:42 AM
Hey All,

I am planning my next upgrade and need some advice on what to do, I think my next upgrade will be an exhaust most likely the mazdaspeed accessory one ( i think there 2 different ones correct me if I am wrong )

I am trying to basically just change the sound so its a little deeper sounding, but here is the question.

My car is an auto as the GF drives it sometimes as well, saying that how does an exhaust sound with a slush box?

Is there any other options available that would work for me?

Kevin@nextmod
06-27-2008, 12:45 AM
I wouldn't go with mazdaspeed if you do'nt want soemthing loud and a few people here weren't too satisfied with the exhaust because of the welds.

yearoftherat
06-27-2008, 01:08 AM
Best thing to do is show up at some of the meets and listen to the different exhaust system people have...

Kevin@nextmod
06-27-2008, 01:09 AM
Or get the baller exhaust like ^^^ chris did

austinl
06-27-2008, 01:25 AM
I have heard a few of the exhausts via youtube and my buddys Mazdaspeed in preson hence why I liked the sound, are any other members with an slush box running a different exhaust?

I will try and make it to some of the bigger meets to hear other

Pearly -- Any other suggestions?

Kevin@nextmod
06-27-2008, 01:33 AM
I have heard a few of the exhausts via youtube and my buddys Mazdaspeed in preson hence why I liked the sound, are any other members with an slush box running a different exhaust?

I will try and make it to some of the bigger meets to hear other

Pearly -- Any other suggestions?

The few i recommend is the
5zigen pro racer (very expensive)
Magnaflow (cheap, sounds good and good warranty)
HKS hipower (good quality, sounds very good, good performance but need to remove 2nd cat, hence it might not be good for emission)

FLIPDADY
06-27-2008, 09:47 AM
Nothin beats the look of the MS CBE though. Come on the etched "MAZDASPEED" logo on the tip is hotness!

yearoftherat
06-27-2008, 11:13 AM
Or get the baller exhaust like ^^^ chris did

lol...thx to you Kev :chuckle
5zigen ftw !!!
A nice rumble, doesn't drone like some others exhaust out there, and best of all....sooo quiet.

Nextmod
06-28-2008, 05:09 PM
I can get you almost every exhaust. let me know =)