PDA

View Full Version : Already pleased with Mazda of Toronto's Service

Bean
07-01-2008, 10:59 PM
Got a phone call from Sarah yesterday to remind me of my Cars appt on Wednesday of which I had to reschedule until July 18 at 11:00 am due to financial issues.

She was very professional and courteous and made me feel very confident. A Plus indeed

Dave Wood NEVER did this nor seemed to care.

I am looking forward to the appt on July 18 and to meet The Bizard of Oz :)

Leslie

Bean
07-16-2008, 11:25 AM
Actually, had to reschedule my appt, so I am going on July 25 at 10:30

:)

Still hoping to meet Mr Biz

ICEBOX
09-07-2008, 11:24 PM
Mazda of Toronto gets the thumbs up from me. Have always treated me well and now my sister since she bought her Mazda 5. Definitely recommend them.

JiNuWiNe
09-08-2008, 01:10 AM
Seriously, these guys really know how to do business and treat their customers well.

I was there the other day for my first service and there were some issues. During the tire rotation, the key lock for my after market wheels broke. Vincent and Joe was all over the problem helping me out. I had to buy another set of key from Allen. Vincent ask his driver to drive me to Simply so I can buy the key and MOT even paid for it. MOT, you guys truely deserve our business. Thank you.

bluntman
09-10-2008, 10:14 AM
I was in there yesterday, bright and early in the morning, before 7:30am. The only service advisor at the counter was Ali. Previously, I haven't had good dealings with Ali, but what I was supposed to do? I greeted him with a "good morning" and a smile and he returned the favour. He wasn't pushy or abrasive like in our last encounter, he very courteous. He took my keys, printed out the service sheet, took down my phone number and we parted ways with a handshake and a smile.

I was almost going to ask "who are you and what have you done with Ali?".

Great job all around, thanks MoT.

BM3
09-10-2008, 12:39 PM
I love MOT.

Nothing but good things to say about this dealership. Everyone is very friendly. Had my first glance at the interior for the new mazda6 there on Saturday.

I would definitely go back to MOT for service.

Cardinal Fang
09-10-2008, 01:55 PM
I was almost going to ask "who are you and what have you done with Ali?".

I hear ya! I thought the same thing the last time I was there. I wondering whether or not he was given a talking to.

FLIPDADY
09-10-2008, 05:14 PM
Good to hear guys. We have some big changes coming soon. All of course to serve you better.:)

Bean
09-10-2008, 05:22 PM
Really??? Are you moving to a larger location?

bluntman
09-10-2008, 05:39 PM
Open 24 hours? Free massages?

Soyabean
09-10-2008, 05:45 PM
not to be thread crap but im kind of a little disapointed. Like the last 2 times i went to MOT, 1st to get oil change, and 2nd to get something fixed, it took forever for me to get my car back.

1st time: oil change, i booked an appointment for 8:00am and got there at 8:02am. I told them to check out the rattling in my passenger door and the seals that were warped on my door between the front and rear doors on both sides. So i went to timmies to get something to eat and i knew it would of taken a while but didnt know it would take that long. I also walked around after and came back at around 10:30 and my car still wasnt in. Then i waited and in the end I got my car back at around 2:00pm. I wasnt too happy but understand that they could of been busy because it was a saturday.

2nd time, (monday sept 8), took my car in because they called me they had got the seal for my car that was warped (very good since they called me, other dealerships like mazda of brampton didnt call me until i called them). So i got an appointment for 9:30, and got there at 9:15. I also told them to fix the rust on the wiper arm hinges (recall) and to fix the rust that was occuring under my inner tail lights (yes, rusting on a 2 year old car that has been rust proofed and no accidents). So i come back at around 2pm and i still had to wait since they were not done yet. Ali told me to sit down and he'll tell me about my car but i waited at least 30 mins and he still didn't come to me until i went up to ask about it. Finally I got my car at around 4 and they told me that everything was fixed. I went out, the rusting on the wiper arm hinges were gone (happy). The rust on the inner tails (the tech put my tails on while paint was still wet (touch up after sanding off rust) and the paint stuck to the tails) I understand that they didnt have time to wait but he didn't clean off the rust from my tails so it still showed orange rust on my tails. I had to go home and redo the touch up paint and clean the rust off myself. Then the seals, they only replaced 1 side. And im wondering, the tech ordered 2 so why would they call me in if only 1 was in. Furthermore, the once replaced looked just like my old one. I was running late to pick up my bro from school because I didn't think it'd take this long

But yea, my last 2 visits i wasn't too happy but the ones before that they made me feel like a valued customer. I'd still come here though because they are definitely still better than other dealerships that i have been to

Cross
09-11-2008, 01:24 AM
I was at Mot to take possession of my new 08.5 3 gt 2 weeks ago. I was very impressed with the service Jeff provided. Joe also gave me great discounts on the flipkey and rubbermats.. I will definately look forward in going back for more discounts... I mean great services.

whiteomega
09-12-2008, 10:43 AM
not to be thread crap but im kind of a little disapointed. Like the last 2 times i went to MOT, 1st to get oil change, and 2nd to get something fixed, it took forever for me to get my car back.

1st time: oil change, i booked an appointment for 8:00am and got there at 8:02am. I told them to check out the rattling in my passenger door and the seals that were warped on my door between the front and rear doors on both sides. So i went to timmies to get something to eat and i knew it would of taken a while but didnt know it would take that long. I also walked around after and came back at around 10:30 and my car still wasnt in. Then i waited and in the end I got my car back at around 2:00pm. I wasnt too happy but understand that they could of been busy because it was a saturday.

2nd time, (monday sept 8), took my car in because they called me they had got the seal for my car that was warped (very good since they called me, other dealerships like mazda of brampton didnt call me until i called them). So i got an appointment for 9:30, and got there at 9:15. I also told them to fix the rust on the wiper arm hinges (recall) and to fix the rust that was occuring under my inner tail lights (yes, rusting on a 2 year old car that has been rust proofed and no accidents). So i come back at around 2pm and i still had to wait since they were not done yet. Ali told me to sit down and he'll tell me about my car but i waited at least 30 mins and he still didn't come to me until i went up to ask about it. Finally I got my car at around 4 and they told me that everything was fixed. I went out, the rusting on the wiper arm hinges were gone (happy). The rust on the inner tails (the tech put my tails on while paint was still wet (touch up after sanding off rust) and the paint stuck to the tails) I understand that they didnt have time to wait but he didn't clean off the rust from my tails so it still showed orange rust on my tails. I had to go home and redo the touch up paint and clean the rust off myself. Then the seals, they only replaced 1 side. And im wondering, the tech ordered 2 so why would they call me in if only 1 was in. Furthermore, the once replaced looked just like my old one. I was running late to pick up my bro from school because I didn't think it'd take this long

But yea, my last 2 visits i wasn't too happy but the ones before that they made me feel like a valued customer. I'd still come here though because they are definitely still better than other dealerships that i have been to

There have been a couple of days for me too where my oil changes took more than a couple of hours. Both times it was a Saturday, and both times they were busy. I brought my car in at 7:30 and it sat outside for an hour before someone picked it up for an oil change; which is kind of annoying. If i had one complain about service at MoT, it's that it's not the timeliest thing in the world.

FLIPDADY
09-12-2008, 01:57 PM
It's good to see feedback from customers that way we can fix things. We get extremely busy taking in customers from other dealers. What can I say..we try to accomodate everyone.

Bean
09-12-2008, 02:02 PM
I saw the salesman we got our car from the other day and I told him the truth. I wont ever step foot in Dave Wood Mazda again