PDA

View Full Version : Cobb DP update

Fobio
07-24-2008, 12:31 PM
Just a quick one...pricing for the Cobb DP has been released in the US. As Pat has said it is cheaper than CP-E...but these are US pricing only... as I'm sure Pat will cut us a sweet one anyway...

SO:

Est. $595 USD w/ high-flow cat INCLUDED!

I was so gonna stay away from the DP, but Stage 2+ is calling....big time! :bana

kid_icarus
07-24-2008, 12:43 PM
Just a quick one...pricing for the Cobb DP has been released in the US. As Pat has said it is cheaper than CP-E...but these are US pricing only... as I'm sure Pat will cut us a sweet one anyway...

SO:

Est. $595 USD w/ high-flow cat INCLUDED!

I was so gonna stay away from the DP, but Stage 2+ is calling....big time! :bana

good lord....
bah i think i'll wait till next summer for this....

turboxs still seems considerably cheaper sigh... but i'll see what the reviews are one these first...

mleblond
07-24-2008, 12:49 PM
looks like fobio is hungry for cobb :chuckle welcome to the club cobble cobble

Fobio
07-24-2008, 12:56 PM
looks like fobio is hungry for cobb :chuckle welcome to the club cobble cobble

I dunno what you talkin' 'bout man...I'm hella JDM to the maxx yo! :chuckle

What's JDM? and doesn't Hella make headlights?...lol...

I'm just trying to keep up with you mleblond!

mleblond
07-24-2008, 01:57 PM
I'm just trying to keep up with you mleblond!

There's a bad idea.....btw got my ra1's mounted today and will ride them tonight to see how they are. Plus I need to Burn them in before I take them to the track :chuckle

And to stay on topic. I think I would not jump on this right when it comes out because even the CPE one had troubles at first so unless you want to be a test rat then get something that has already proven itself...

boogie
07-24-2008, 02:47 PM
I'm waiting for the TBE myself. Curious to hear how it sounds compared to CP-E's. And I know this is ghey but I really prefer the exhaust tip of the Cobb.

Fobio
07-24-2008, 03:05 PM
There's a bad idea.....btw got my ra1's mounted today and will ride them tonight to see how they are. Plus I need to Burn them in before I take them to the track :chuckle

And to stay on topic. I think I would not jump on this right when it comes out because even the CPE one had troubles at first so unless you want to be a test rat then get something that has already proven itself...

Good looking out man! Here's hoping Pat will be as tight as he has been on quality control...we don't have the STS cuz the first batch had wonky threads...I never mind waiting for the dust to settle...hopefully it'll be like Sept rather than Dec tho...

I'm waiting for the TBE myself. Curious to hear how it sounds compared to CP-E's. And I know this is ghey but I really prefer the exhaust tip of the Cobb.

Not ghey...it's a nice tip...but I'd just do the DP only myself...

stormin84
07-24-2008, 04:14 PM
Good looking out man! Here's hoping Pat will be as tight as he has been on quality control...we don't have the STS cuz the first batch had wonky threads...I never mind waiting for the dust to settle...hopefully it'll be like Sept rather than Dec tho...

I heard it was only a couple of them and they got it all sorted out

CanadaGTO
07-24-2008, 08:22 PM
I'm putting together a GB for this guys, give me a few days.

Only a few of the STS's that had issues made it out, but it's delayed the full release a little.

boogie
07-25-2008, 05:11 AM
I'm putting together a GB for this guys, give me a few days.

For the downpipe? I thought that wasn't going to be available til later in the year. I know they're planning on releasing the catback before the downpipe too.

zoomzoom33
07-25-2008, 12:03 PM
might be intrested in this, how much is this unit compared to the DP from CP-e? I remember someone telling me that CP-e make one with and with out a CAT? Is this correct? Maybe Pat can do a price comparison of the two. I may just sell my TSX Dp for this one. Getting tired of resetting CEL:bang.

Unoriginalusername
07-25-2008, 02:37 PM
might be intrested in this, how much is this unit compared to the DP from CP-e? I remember someone telling me that CP-e make one with and with out a CAT? Is this correct? Maybe Pat can do a price comparison of the two. I may just sell my TSX Dp for this one. Getting tired of resetting CEL:bang.

then you may not want the catless version lol... only problem is the vibrant won't mate up with the cobb or the cpe dp because both include the mp section