PDA

View Full Version : Vibelights.com

WeatherB
08-02-2008, 10:15 AM
Avoid ordering from Vibelights...

I placed an order on July 7th for two angle eye ballasts and some wire. Never heard from them after promptly paying through Paypal. Been almost four weeks and no replies to my follow-up emails and no package.

Luckily my order was only $19US, but I have filed a claim with Paypal :chuckle

chinsterr
08-02-2008, 02:05 PM
Where is it being shipped from ?

WeatherB
08-02-2008, 02:26 PM
The company is located in California, so I assume that it'll ship from California.

I am not concerned that the package hasn't arrived, however, I am concerned that my emails have gone unanswered.

WeatherB
08-10-2008, 02:01 PM
Update: I tried calling the company last week, but it went directly to an answering machine with a full mailbox. Definitely something going on here.

MattC
08-10-2008, 11:29 PM
also, when you order shit from cali, you gotta pay that extra tax, which sux.

WeatherB
08-11-2008, 12:07 AM
also, when you order shit from cali, you gotta pay that extra tax, which sux.

Never heard of that before... You have to pay the regular customs charges based on the value of the package regardless of which US state the package comes from.

cwp_sedan
08-11-2008, 12:17 AM
I just ordered stuff from Cali and never had an extra tax charge...? :S

I would keep calling and emailing them. Hopefully you get some one eventually.

ds2chan
08-11-2008, 11:42 AM
that sucks. I feel for you. is there anybody you could complain to in the US like the Better Business Bureau?? wait, doesn't the BBB include the US too??

WeatherB
08-11-2008, 12:41 PM
that sucks. I feel for you. is there anybody you could complain to in the US like the Better Business Bureau?? wait, doesn't the BBB include the US too??

No problem. I'm sure Paypal or my credit card company will take care of me. However, I was hoping to get the extra ballasts just in case mine blew.