PDA

View Full Version : HADA autoslalom Sat Aug. 9th

Marsh
08-07-2008, 05:24 PM
For those people (I know Fobio is one) that were interested in Provincial autoslalom the HADA event this Saturday will also be a provincial championship event, as HADA has lost their scheduled provincial venue.

I'll be there with my 3, but I'll likely be driving something else. My red miata bit the dust last Saturday and the Merlot car isn't slalom ready yet. So I'll be shopping for a co-drive until then.

Fobio
08-09-2008, 12:03 AM
hey marsh...best of luck tmr at HADA!

we've got a bunch of guys running time attack with CSCS tmr at Cayuga...post pics and vids and I'll try to do likewise!

Marsh
08-12-2008, 01:54 PM
Bah, we got one dry run. In a car I'd only driven once before I couldn't take too many chances on the first run since I new it would rain and needed it to be clean. Finished 3rd with a 98.5% which, sadly, is my best event this year. My second best would be Picton when my clutch grenaded after 4 runs.

mleblond
08-12-2008, 01:56 PM
should of came to cayuga :) no rain until 8pm

Marsh
08-12-2008, 01:57 PM
should of came to cayuga :) no rain until 8pm

I didn't have a car to take to Cayuga. CSCS won't allow convertables without rollbars in their time attack. Besides I have to attend CASC provincial slaloms. I'm the chief series steward.

mleblond
08-12-2008, 02:02 PM
damn, I was sure I saw a couple s2000 on the track....oh well. I have to figure out where to sign up for the provincials next year. I attended the picton one because it's organized by my club (st-lac)...but other than that im not sure of the other events.

Marsh
08-13-2008, 05:19 PM
damn, I was sure I saw a couple s2000 on the track....oh well. I have to figure out where to sign up for the provincials next year. I attended the picton one because it's organized by my club (st-lac)...but other than that im not sure of the other events.

S2000 has a factory bar. Miatas before 2006 don't.