PDA

View Full Version : Info/Roll Call for CSCS Oct 5

Fobio
09-08-2008, 06:51 PM
hey guys...just wanted to start this thread to sort things out for Oct 5:

1. Sept 7 was "officially" cancelled @ 12PM...do the points count for the TA guys?

2. So guys with receipt or those who paid full price for TA on Sept 7 will receive a free pass for park and TA for Oct 5? See quote from JDMrides:

Some individuals choose to enter the track anyway as they knew we would take care of them. And sure enough we are giving everyone free spectator pass for the Oct. 5 event and free racer pass for all those that paid to race on Sunday.

Please clarify these points krazykoncepts...cuz you know we're all over it come October! :bana2

mleblond
09-08-2008, 06:58 PM
HAHAHA your worst than a coke addict Fobio ;) Yeah you will see me there! I trashed my ticket because I figure I only needed it for the gate...

Anyways I need a trophy this time ;)

Fobio
09-08-2008, 07:07 PM
HAHAHA your worst than a coke addict Fobio ;) Yeah you will see me there! I trashed my ticket because I figure I only needed it for the gate...

Anyways I need a trophy this time ;)

Coke's got nothing on Speed... ;) But I wouldn't know anything about that really...and by Speed, I meant velocity and acceleration...and possibly my speed3...lol...

maplephin
09-09-2008, 03:26 PM
ok, i'm in!
please, please, rain, snow, sleet, hail.....
I could use another trophy for the top of my credenza at work:bana2

maplephin
09-09-2008, 03:30 PM
ok, i'm in!
please, please, rain, snow, sleet, hail.....
I could use another trophy for the top of my credenza at work:bana2

Clarification:
The only reason for rain, snow, sleet, hail, is that's my only chance of keeping up with the your ms3's and your various non-performance enhancing modifications ;-)