PDA

View Full Version : 303 Aerospace Protectant on Ventureshield Clear Bra

Go_Habs_Go
09-22-2008, 03:28 PM
Hi guys,

I recently had the clear bra (from Ventureshield) installed on my Mazda. The person who installed it recommended using a product called 'Plexus' to clean it. However, I've also heard some people say they use 303 Protectant to clean the urethane coating.

Do any of you have any experience with this? Is it safe to use 303 on Ventureshield? I'm going to ask my installer what he thinks but just wanted to see what your experience with the product has been like first.

Also, I read on the bottle of 303 (I just bought one the other day) that it can be used to clean and protect tire side-walls and alloy wheels (rims). Do any of you use it for this purpose and is it safe to do so? Is it better than using something like Meguiar's Hot Tire Spray?

Thanks for your responses.

Fobio
09-22-2008, 07:05 PM
My friend with a 911 TT who throws out each cloth he uses on the car after he's done with it ONCE, uses 303 Protectant...he said Porsche-philes swear by it...

Go_Habs_Go
09-22-2008, 07:10 PM
My friend with a 911 TT who throws out each cloth he uses on the car after he's done with it ONCE, uses 303 Protectant...he said Porsche-philes swear by it...

so he uses it pretty much everywhere on his car? (i.e. dashboard, door panels, tires, mags, etc?)

Do you know if he happens to have a Ventureshield clear bra installed on his car and if so does he use 303 to clean it?

Thanks!

Fobio
09-22-2008, 07:33 PM
yeah...he uses it everywhere for rubber, plastics and vinyl...

kaval
09-23-2008, 07:48 AM
303 ftw!!!