PDA

View Full Version : Door Cloth Peeling off.

M34ME
09-25-2008, 11:07 PM
One of the door trim cloths, like the cloth where the door handle is in is peeling off, I can put it back in but when i drive with the windows down it peels off again. I am looking for a good interior glue, but I dont want to use shitty stuff, so if anyone knows of some good stuff please let me know, and know where I can get it from.

Thanks,
Steve

Noisy Crow
09-25-2008, 11:12 PM
One of the door trim cloths, like the cloth where the door handle is in is peeling off, I can put it back in but when i drive with the windows down it peels off again. I am looking for a good interior glue, but I dont want to use shitty stuff, so if anyone knows of some good stuff please let me know, and know where I can get it from.

Thanks,
Steve

Use contact cement. You can get both brush on and spray. Get it at Cdn Tire, Home Depot, etc. Read the instructions VERY carefully, as you will only get one shot to put in pack on (best way is to put a piece of paper between the surfaces once the glue is ready, get the material exactly where you want it then pull the paper out).