PDA

View Full Version : MS3 downpipe & race pipe !

Ricky
11-20-2008, 11:39 PM
Hi,
I just check the website (mazdaspeedstore.com) and then there is TURBOXS MAZDASPEED 3 DOWNPIPE & TURBOXS MAZDASPEED 3 RACE PIPE for sale, so I was just wondering if there is any MS3 owner have put them in already? Is so, where did u guys get those from other than the online purchase ?

Unoriginalusername
11-21-2008, 09:28 AM
i am selling my CPE Catted DP if you're interested. for new parts many people highly recommend (myself included) buying from a site sponsor (like cta patrique) who can get a good price, and more importanly find ways of getting it accross the boarder as reasonably as possible

CanadaGTO
11-21-2008, 10:52 AM
Hi,
I just check the website (mazdaspeedstore.com) and then there is TURBOXS MAZDASPEED 3 DOWNPIPE & TURBOXS MAZDASPEED 3 RACE PIPE for sale, so I was just wondering if there is any MS3 owner have put them in already? Is so, where did u guys get those from other than the online purchase ?

We carry the TurboXS line, and in fact have the TurboXS downpipe on our vehicle. Must say I love it and it's great value for the $.

Also, I can beat their pricing when conversion is taken into account.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

WhiteSpeed3
11-21-2008, 05:09 PM
i got the turbo xs race pipe, FMIC and there CBE they make great stuff and the shop i go to has a CBE in there showroom

Ricky
11-23-2008, 02:52 PM
For the CPE DP is come with cat right ? cuz I dont want cat and resonator thats why I just need turboxs DP, and then Im going to do the straight pipe.

CanadaGTO
11-23-2008, 07:41 PM
You can order the CP-e without the CAT, in fact it's a little cheaper, though not as cheap as the TurboXS. Keep in mind that the CP-e replaces the midpipe as well, which the TurboXS does not.

Either way, I carry both, so hit me up for some quotes if you'd like.