PDA

View Full Version : Service

ChrisGT
01-10-2009, 10:39 AM
Hello

I live in the Bloor St West area. I bought a used 2006 Mazda 3 GT with 54,000KM. I am currently at 59,000KM. I am assuming I need some service but not exactly sure what. Is it recommended to go to a dealership or go to a independent for service? If independent, any recommended in the Bloor St West area? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thx

FLIPDADY
01-10-2009, 12:20 PM
Do you have any service records on the car? I would check that first just so you know where you should start. Do an oil change either at the dealer or an independent repair shop. Not too familiar with the shops in that area but I'm sure there are plenty on Dundas West.

ChrisGT
01-11-2009, 02:16 PM
I did not get service records with the car. My bad when I bought not to ask but I called where I got it this wk (KIA dealership) and they do not have service records and I can't see them anywhere in the car or with the info I got with the car.

dsichewski
01-11-2009, 02:28 PM
to be safe I would do a oil change now so you start fresh because you don't know when the last service was...I would also ask them to check the car over and see what they suggest to be done...then you can a have a better picture at where things stand with the car and b can choose what you would like to do now and what you might want to put off till later...Just my 2 cents...