PDA

View Full Version : Auto-Links

Speedy2008
03-05-2009, 12:30 AM
My experience with John and his team at Auto-Links has been documented in the sponsor feedback thread. I decided to have my window tint completed there in Jan. '09. My review described their work on my car as being both good and not so good. The feedback I provided immediately after my visit to their shop will always be an accurate and fair description of my experience.

Recently, John contacted me to acknowledge some of the negative occurrences that I previously highlighted in order to propose a resolution. The fact that he was willing to do this shows that this forum and its members are very important to him. He wants to have a continued presence as a reputable sponsor.

Even though my experience with his shop left me with mixed feelings, his recent offer to me helped to alleviate a significant amount of dissatisfaction that was lingering.

This is not a sudden promotion of his shop; I am simply providing a factual update of recent events. For those that choose Auto-Links in the future, I hope their products/services will be useful to all.