PDA

View Full Version : Automatic Windows Not Working...

crystal8484
03-15-2009, 10:31 PM
My apologies if there is already a thread for this...

I noticed tonight my passenger/rear windows are not working, nor is my rear driver's side window. Only window that works is my drivers side.

I'm wondering what's causing this... fuse? it's odd that 3 of them don't work. I got my windows tinted 2 weeks ago, I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it. Didn't connect anything back up properly. I tried all the windows with their own button, and my drivers side controls as well, and nothing.

Any help on how to fix this is much appreciated. GAH!! it's always something!!

S.F.W.
03-15-2009, 10:40 PM
have you checked the lock button on the drivers side window switch? It locks out all other window controls if it is pressed in. Should be located just below the four window switches.

crystal8484
03-15-2009, 10:45 PM
So, let's pretend Crystal is not blonde for a moment and pretend my windows worked this whole time............ hahaha that fixed the problem. I cleaned the car today, and must not have realized I hit the switch. DUH :loco

Thanks for the quick response!!! That's why I love you guys!!!

S.F.W.
03-15-2009, 11:01 PM
So, let's pretend Crystal is not blonde for a moment and pretend my windows worked this whole time............ hahaha that fixed the problem. I cleaned the car today, and must not have realized I hit the switch. DUH :loco

don't feel bad, I've done similar things with the trunk lock.

michaelm
03-15-2009, 11:42 PM
high five! :bana2

Darkfrosty7
03-16-2009, 09:35 PM
HAHAHA, nice. happens to the best of us

HunGJaI
03-17-2009, 11:06 AM
LoL!

Good Stuff...

I remember one time I turned off the light switch for my interior lights (Dim setting how bright you want your interior dush lights) and none of my interior lights opened...I was like WTF...did a fuse blow...

boy I felt like an idoit after :loco

STeeLy
03-17-2009, 11:20 AM
Don't worry Crystal... you aren't the only one who had that happen.

bluemazda3
03-17-2009, 07:22 PM
LoL!

Good Stuff...

I remember one time I turned off the light switch for my interior lights (Dim setting how bright you want your interior dush lights) and none of my interior lights opened...I was like WTF...did a fuse blow...

boy I felt like an idoit after :loco

hehehe how do you open the light :chuckle
sorry someone i know says it too.. and im like.. open? :bang

mazdathree
03-17-2009, 08:33 PM

its all good....shit happens!

hehehe how do you open the light :chuckle
sorry someone i know says it too.. and im like.. open? :bang

haha...i also know someone who says that! open and close lights rather than turn on and turn off....

just joking HunGJaI

bluemazda3
03-17-2009, 08:44 PM
:bana2 :bana