PDA

View Full Version : Are you still doing Massiv Mondays?

Focus Man, Focus.
03-16-2009, 02:58 PM
Hey Guys. I am starting a thread on FocusCanada and I was wondering if you folks were planning on doing Massiv Monday Meets again this year. I was in contact with Broli and he asked me to inquire on here. We will be meeting in the usual spot at Dixie and Aimco next to the Business Depot. I noticed that you guys didn't really represent last year, has your location for your Monday Meets changed? Let me know if and when you will be setting your schedule so I can plan our meets on the same night.

Thanks in advance, Kevin.

S.F.W.
03-16-2009, 11:40 PM
Hey Guys. I am starting a thread on FocusCanada and I was wondering if you folks were planning on doing Massiv Monday Meets again this year. I was in contact with Broli and he asked me to inquire on here. We will be meeting in the usual spot at Dixie and Aimco next to the Business Depot. I noticed that you guys didn't really represent last year, has your location for your Monday Meets changed? Let me know if and when you will be setting your schedule so I can plan our meets on the same night.

Thanks in advance, Kevin.

Hey Kevin,

Things were kind of disorganized last year. Once the weather gets warm, you'll see us back at the usual spot.

Broli
03-18-2009, 08:45 PM
when i am back in toronto, i will make sure to post these meets regularly

apart from that, have fun until i return ..

see you all when the weather is good!