PDA

View Full Version : Audio Heaven - Lives up to its standards!

kid_icarus
04-05-2009, 12:37 AM
Brought my car into Audioheaven today.

about 1.5 years ago when I bought my 2007 speed 3, I brought it to AH to have a clearshield applied.

everything was perfect but after a few months the clearshield began to shrink/shift and become uneven at the edges causing a wavy pattern.

in the winter I brought my car to jeff to look at and he agreed that the original installers had slightly messed things up and that he'd take care of it for me with no problem in the spring.

so TODAY came and i dropped off my car first thing in the morning. it was a quick process and everything was reviewed before i walked away for 3 hours to let jeff and his team redo the hood.

i came back after lunch and voila it was all complete.
the shield looks nice and smooth/even now with no waves.
so if anything i gotta give it to jeff and his team for pulling out a great job for me.

jeff and audioheaven definitely stand by their work and 150% quality and satisfaction are his priorities.

thanks jeff for taking the time to fit me in and reapply the new shield!!

philipfreire
04-05-2009, 06:16 PM
It's compliments like this that is making me choosing Jeff to install my tints. Glad to see shops still value their customers, even after they take their money! :)

BoostieMonster
04-05-2009, 09:54 PM
Ya they're amazing, I even got a call from Andre a week after getting my tints done to see if there were any problems, great service!!

mazdas3sporte
04-06-2009, 10:00 AM
Jeff provides awesom no B.S service, thats why the majority of people here go to him for their mods.

kaval
04-06-2009, 09:06 PM
Jeff is the man!!!

yakyak
04-08-2009, 06:25 PM
How long does window tinting take? and do you recommend doing tints when its warmer?

Audio Heaven
04-09-2009, 09:17 AM
How long does window tinting take? and do you recommend doing tints when its warmer?

Hi,

To do the complete tint process takes around 2 hours to do.

It is perfectly fine to tint now just takes a bit longer to dry.

Give us a call or a pm and we can arrange a time for you to come in

Sincerly,

Jeff Try
Audio Heaven Inc.

905 763 1686

Herbbb
06-08-2009, 03:09 AM
Jeff doesnt disappoint!