PDA

View Full Version : Meets w/ JCO? (Barrie)

spaz
04-08-2009, 12:59 PM
Hey everyone... if this is the wrong spot I apologize!

My brother is a newer member here and mentioned theres a few members from this club around Barrie.. I had a look around and didn't see any posts about meets you guys might have in Barrie (seems mostly Toronto??)

Anyway... was just putting this out there... our JCO North meets are starting up probably after the long weekend or shortly after... and just wanted let you guys know for the Barrie members that you're more than welcome to come by our meets. They're more than likely going to be Saturday evenings w/ a visit to the Burger King show with all the classics (last few years have seen more tuners showing up too).

So if there's interest I'll post the info up here when it's all confirmed :)

Wild Weasel
04-08-2009, 01:24 PM
I'm not sure anyone outside the j-body community has any idea what the JCO is, but if anyone's wondering then I'm assuming he's talking about the J-Body Club of Ontario.

Hives
04-08-2009, 02:05 PM
I'm not sure anyone outside the j-body community has any idea what the JCO is, but if anyone's wondering then I'm assuming he's talking about the J-Body Club of Ontario.

Thanks for the clarification. I was wondering what it meant :chuckle

spaz
04-08-2009, 04:54 PM
LOL! My bad :)

I guess being in a club for so long you just assume everyone from one club knows of the other club.... Wild Weasel saves the day again! w00t!

Mafty
04-08-2009, 06:18 PM
LOL! My bad :)

I guess being in a club for so long you just assume everyone from one club knows of the other club.... Wild Weasel saves the day again! w00t!

theres a really nice black sunfire that goes to my school, im sure hes a JCO member.

Black sunfire, 2000 era style, evil eyelid hood, slammed to the ground, full body kit, shaved rear spoiler, everything is blacked out. looks really good. See him all the time in the parking lot (well not the owner, bu the car)

spaz
04-08-2009, 07:30 PM
if you're from out Bowmanville way i know the car you're talking about

Mafty
04-08-2009, 08:26 PM
if you're from out Bowmanville way i know the car you're talking about

ya he goes to UOIT in oshawa right beside bowmanville

spaz
04-09-2009, 08:57 AM
is it this car??

http://memimage.cardomain.com/ride_images/2/3323/3961/20806980137_large.jpg

-RJ3-
04-09-2009, 09:41 AM
I used to be in Jbody (91 sunbird LE inspired to mod by Sh8KIn Nelson!)... but i forgot my name... i think it was r_type_j... LOL

Mafty
04-09-2009, 11:14 AM
is it this car??

http://memimage.cardomain.com/ride_images/2/3323/3961/20806980137_large.jpg

yup thats the one, the paint looks much shittier in person though hahaha, theres a million stone chips on his front bumper

Houndskull
04-10-2009, 05:43 PM
I'm from barried when is those meets starting at burger king

midnightfxgt
04-10-2009, 10:42 PM
yup thats the one, the paint looks much shittier in person though hahaha, theres a million stone chips on his front bumper

Thats Adam... he rolls with Explicit Contentz (the same guys I show with :)). A few nice J-Bodies in with us... and that means something since I am not usually a J-Body fan!

-John

spaz
04-13-2009, 01:46 PM
I'm from barried when is those meets starting at burger king

i think the meets at BK start the first weekend of May.. .there isn't a whole ton of info online unfortunately....we're hoping to get our JCO meets going this weekend if people can get their crap together....lol

Houndskull
04-15-2009, 02:41 AM
i think the meets at BK start the first weekend of May.. .there isn't a whole ton of info online unfortunately....we're hoping to get our JCO meets going this weekend if people can get their crap together....lol

cool let me know starting to get boring without meets up here lol

spaz
04-17-2009, 11:29 AM
we're going to have our first meet tomorrow (saturday) at 6pm... we're going to meet up at the front corner of the Cineplex Odeon movie theatre in the south end :)

I'll be there along with a bunch of the other JCO guys so we should be easy to spot!

spaz
04-23-2009, 04:29 PM
Hey guys....

Here's a link to the meet thread over on our site if you guys want to keep tabs on whats going on and such :)

http://www.j-body.com/community/showthread.php?t=27033

spaz
08-21-2009, 01:38 PM
sorry i haven't been on in a long time........

just wanted to remind you guys about our meets :)

havent seen anyone out yet:(

Flagrum_3
08-22-2009, 03:45 AM
sorry i haven't been on in a long time........

just wanted to remind you guys about our meets :)

havent seen anyone out yet:(

Is there any meet today Sat, Aug 22? ...I'll be up in Innisfil so I could possibly pop in to the meet for abit :)

_3