PDA

View Full Version : "don't tase me bro!" part II

SirWanker
04-23-2009, 03:09 PM
for all those interested please clicky here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/04/23/naked-wizard-tazered-at-c_n_190502.html WARNING: full frontal male(well lack of) nakedness present;NSFW

Cardinal Fang
04-23-2009, 03:12 PM
Oh my eyes!

cereal83
04-23-2009, 03:16 PM
lol gross

FoXy
04-23-2009, 03:21 PM
Oh no.... no no.... Dear God no....

Im not sure what was more painful.... watching him get tazed so much, or actually having to look at him....

jaimie08mazda3
04-23-2009, 03:35 PM
wow. that was horrible

SSmoked
04-23-2009, 03:43 PM
wow..... this is just sad in so many different ways.

SirWanker
04-23-2009, 03:57 PM
think about it, perhaps the reason the cops kept going at the guy only one or two at a time is they were concerned about the crowd that was completely encircling them and becoming increasingly verbally aggressive. I'm not taking anyone's side on this, but put yourself in a situation, just for a moment, where you're surrounded by several hundred angry people who are verbally calling you ******* and demanding your name, badge, etc. While this is erupting around you, you are trying to subdue a suspect who is clearly uncooperative, combative, and somewhat strong. Food for thought. Oh, and to predict the, "they started it man" comments, they were doing their job. Watch the force escalation, it's textbook cop work. 1. Conversation, empathizing and asking politely. 2. Force words and direct command. 3. Soft hands. 4. Strong hands and pressure manipulation. 5. Taser. These guys did exactly what they're supposed to do. And they did it in the middle of a hostile crowd. If you disagree, what would you have done differently, and done better?

SilentJay
04-24-2009, 08:53 PM
In this situation, I agree with the actions taken by the cops.

sunkist4338
04-24-2009, 09:22 PM
wow. this was awful. I think the cops did their job period.

on a funnier note, shouldn't this video be called stubby wizard gets tazed

Thrizzl3
04-25-2009, 01:27 AM
ewwwwwwww....only watched the first 10 secs then closed the window..

dentinger
04-25-2009, 01:53 AM
on a funnier note, shouldn't this video be called stubby wizard gets tazed

i didnt want to be the first one to say that, but wow. i'd be ashamed to show myself if i was him...

Chuckie
04-25-2009, 03:01 AM
without clicking it.. is it the wizard with the small winky?

sunkist4338
04-25-2009, 06:06 AM
without clicking it.. is it the wizard with the small winky?

Yes!!!!

I cant remember, since I've been with my better half for over 8 years, but most guys aren't like that are they? lol

I don't think this video will do alot for this guy's dating quota. hahahaha

Zoom Zoom Boy
04-25-2009, 08:49 AM
Yes!!!!

I cant remember, since I've been with my better half for over 8 years, but most guys aren't like that are they? lol

I don't think this video will do alot for this guy's dating quota. hahahaha

Uh, no...we're not all like that...LOL :chuckle

I actually don't think that is a guy. Just a very ugly woman with a very large clitoris. :pop

Thrizzl3
04-25-2009, 08:52 AM

I actually don't think that is a guy. Just a very ugly woman with a very large clitoris. :pop

and small tits..:pop

sunkist4338
04-25-2009, 10:21 AM

:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle:c huckle

iconicrocket
04-25-2009, 10:34 AM
uh, no...we're not all like that...lol :chuckle

i actually don't think that is a guy. Just a very ugly woman with a very large clitoris. :pop

lmao.

DruidB
04-26-2009, 05:59 PM
think about it, perhaps the reason the cops kept going at the guy only one or two at a time is they were concerned about the crowd that was completely encircling them and becoming increasingly verbally aggressive. I'm not taking anyone's side on this, but put yourself in a situation, just for a moment, where you're surrounded by several hundred angry people who are verbally calling you ******* and demanding your name, badge, etc. While this is erupting around you, you are trying to subdue a suspect who is clearly uncooperative, combative, and somewhat strong. Food for thought. Oh, and to predict the, "they started it man" comments, they were doing their job. Watch the force escalation, it's textbook cop work. 1. Conversation, empathizing and asking politely. 2. Force words and direct command. 3. Soft hands. 4. Strong hands and pressure manipulation. 5. Taser. These guys did exactly what they're supposed to do. And they did it in the middle of a hostile crowd. If you disagree, what would you have done differently, and done better?

I agree 100%