PDA

View Full Version : K.S.L. Automotive (Alignment in Markham)

Fobio
05-02-2009, 02:19 PM
I used to go to Pat/Altech for alignment when I lived downtown and they're great. Pat's always friendly and the service was fast. Good prices too!

So when I moved up to Markham, I needed to find some place closer. I asked Jimmy and Richard of Street Performance, and they recommended Jacky on Heritage. As we Chinese ppl do, we all go by a name and neighbourhood. I called Jacky to set up an appt for 2 MS3's today, first thing in the morning. Richard said the price is $60...another member said that's too good to be true, as he said, "No one on Heritage even has a laser machine". Whatever...$60...we'll see how it goes.

We show up on time, but the "alignment guy" was a little behind, so Sean and I just chatted a bit. A souped up orange 350Z rolls in and we're like, "yo that guy's taking our spot." LOL...turns out that's Malik the owner, and the "alignment guy". he also tracks with the 350Z club and does alignment for the RX7's and the Protege club. More importantly, he's got the first laser alignment machine on Heritage, 6 months ago...:bana2

I think he averaged about 30 min each car. In the midst of this, we went out for a couple of blasts, tightened a few clamps, and chatted up Malik. He tracks the 350Z with the 350 club and he'll be coming out with us to a couple of track days.

I recommend KSL if you're in the Markham area. Not only are they recommended by Jimmy and Richard, they offer good price, fast service and someone who understands why you need your camber kits adjusted. And for $60 for a regular alignment (price authorized by Malik/Jacky for TM3 members), you can't go wrong.

Did I say Malik knows how to properly adjust SPC camber kits? :)

Address/Contacts:

K.S.L. Automotive Services
7 Heritage Road, Unit 2
Markham, ON
L3P 1M3

Jacky's Cell: 416.716.1110

omalak
05-02-2009, 02:27 PM
sweet.. As always thanks for the great review.. Im gonna give them a call monday.. So much closer than Altech..

:)

S.F.W.
05-02-2009, 02:32 PM
Fobio - did you get a print out of the results?

I was planning to go to Altech, after I get my coilovers installed, but this seems promising.

Fobio
05-02-2009, 02:45 PM
$60 - printout included.

S.F.W.
05-02-2009, 03:03 PM
in that case, I'm going to head to K.S.L. instead.

mzkaye729
05-02-2009, 10:51 PM
Fobio, thanks ! I'll go to them once I get new tires !

jonjon72
05-02-2009, 11:02 PM
Great find. Too bad I went to Altech yesterday (great service). KSL is a hell of a lot closer to get to for me on my next alignment.

BenChan
05-08-2009, 03:02 AM
Richard from street performance told me about this place too. went there to do my alignment right after i had my prokit + KYB installed at street performance. 60 bucks + print out too. i need to go back after i do my sways + new tires on =D great place, nice people too.

bunchi
05-08-2009, 09:02 AM
that's a really good price. the last alignment shop I went to, not for my mazda, there were little nicks on the rims after they took the alighment sensors off the wheels. ok it was a honda dealership dammit. how did it go with KSL? any rim damage?

omalak
05-08-2009, 10:17 AM
Booked my appointment for today at 6

I think i spoke to Malik on the phone, he said 60 for alignment, with my camber kit it may be more, he will need to have a look.. so i'll head down and make sure toreference all you guys who went by his shop..

Hope my wheels will be ok

jonjon72
05-08-2009, 12:48 PM
Booked my appointment for today at 6

I think i spoke to Malik on the phone, he said 60 for alignment, with my camber kit it may be more, he will need to have a look.. so i'll head down and make sure toreference all you guys who went by his shop..

Hope my wheels will be ok

Excellent....definitely keep us posted. I'll probably get another alignment once I get the used Falken's on in the summer just to be on the safe side.

thanu31
05-08-2009, 01:11 PM
Malik is great, he will take care of your car properlly, used to take my protege5 to him regularly, and he has GREAT rates. Very resonable guy. Alignment took about 30mins, with printout and everything.
He also does lowering for certain clubs (he mentioned lancerclub), $200, lowering springs install, and alignment also included.. I think thats a VERY good price.

2 thumbs up!

Cudgel
05-08-2009, 01:59 PM
Great review!

The best thing is that he's like 5 mins away from me. I'm definitely going there when I need alignment done.

Thanks!

omalak
05-08-2009, 08:25 PM
Mazda 3 GS Sedan
Tenzo Type R Wheels
SPC Camber Kit
Eibach Pro Kit springs

on we go

Well i just got back from KSL...

I reached there about 20 minutes before my appointment (6:00pm, malik told me to be there for 5:30 if i could)

So i get there about 5:40 and malik tells me its going to be a 20-3o minute wait.. I said sure no worries.. i waited around.. 6:00 comes around and he asks me to bring my car up onto the alignment ramp.. So i drive it up, and they get started.

They were really careful with getting the alignment laser/shields onto the wheels. Alright so thats the positive..

it took Malik 1.5 hours to get my car aligned. i was out of his shop at 7:30.. I could tell he hated the camber kit he kept swearing ( i understand the language he spoke lol urdu), told me it was a pain to adjust this kit, and that mazda3's have the worst adjustable camber. I knew that was true so i agreed. He did take my wheels off to adjust the rear camber links.

At first it seemed to me like he had never seen the SPC/Eibach camber kits, he spent some time looking how to adjust it. come paypment time my hunch was proven. I asked him if he has worked on Mazda3's with rear camber kits. He said my car was the first 3 he worked on which had an adjustable rear camber kit.

The cost for Alignment is 100.00 that is what he will charge if you have a rear camber kit

No camber kit and the charge is 60, that is not a TM3 price it is his everyday price.

I'm not a car expert i went in for my alignment hoping the mechanic/tech would do the best job to get my car into the right specs.

Malik showed me the alignment computer screen, i knew -1.5 was the optimal setting for the rear so i told him can you adjust it to -1.5, no problem he says. In the end he managed to get my rear to -1.1 he said i cant get it to -1.5 it's impossible.. ( sounded strange to me, i said ok do the best you can) so he did -1.1 on the rears.

here is the result of my alignment, please tell me how this stacks up against the average

FRONT CAMBER
RANGE = -1.7 - 0.3

My car
Front Left = -1.2
Front Right = -1.5

FRONT TOE
RANGE -0.6mm - 1.7mm

My Car
Front Left Toe = 0.6mm
Front Right Toe = 0.6mm

REAR CAMBER
RANGE = -2.3 - -0.5

My Car
Rear Left Camber = -1.1
Rear Right Camber = -1.1

Conclusion: I'm not sure if i would go back to KSL, they could have done a better job and brought my car into a better more optimal range. I asked him to get me a rear camber of -1.5 and he could not get to it..

So yeah that's my experience, for 100 bucks i wouldn't mind checking out other shops around town

Osman

jonjon72
05-08-2009, 08:33 PM
Thanks for the feedback Omalak. I wasn't expecting to hear the challenges you faced today. Really sad to see that the camber kit was a huge issue and cost you $100 after everything was said and done.

Fobio
05-08-2009, 08:53 PM
Thanks for the feedback Omalak. I wasn't expecting to hear the challenges you faced today. Really sad to see that the camber kit was a huge issue and cost you $100 after everything was said and done.

+1

when I told him my car is lowered, he asked if I have camber kits and I said no, but he asked if I had SPC, I said no but it's funny he asked because I have a set that I may use...he said SPC by name to me, which gave me the impression that he had done them before.

sorry to hear your experience....it's good to have options.

mazdathree
05-08-2009, 09:02 PM
hey osman...it sucks to hear that your car was the first mazda3 he had worked on....hope everything will be okay....im getting my eibach springs too and will need some alignment done after they are installed.

ThucP
05-08-2009, 09:04 PM
Was there today at 3:30 had my car aligned but no camber kits.
Lowered on Pro-kits

FRONT CAMBER
RANGE = -1.7 - 0.3

My car
Front Left = -1.3
Front Right = -1.7

FRONT TOE
RANGE -0.6mm - 1.7mm

My Car
Front Left Toe = 0.6mm
Front Right Toe = 0.6mm

REAR CAMBER
RANGE = -2.3 - -0.5

My Car
Rear Left Camber = -2.1
Rear Right Camber = -1.7

omalak
05-08-2009, 09:06 PM
yeah.. Well im in spec on my rears and fronts just not optimal...

But if you are doing just a simple alignment with no rear links 60 is hard to beat..

For a more precise all round alignment i would check other shops..

I hope my camber kits are ok.. I didnt see him using an allen key to loosen that tightening nut..

h well atleast the board has feedback regarding 2 types of alignments now :)

jonjon72
05-08-2009, 09:23 PM
yeah.. Well im in spec on my rears and fronts just not optimal...

But if you are doing just a simple alignment with no rear links 60 is hard to beat..

For a more precise all round alignment i would check other shops..

I hope my camber kits are ok.. I didnt see him using an allen key to loosen that tightening nut..

h well atleast the board has feedback regarding 2 types of alignments now :)

Your right about that. At least more people are informed of what to expect. Sorry again to see that you had to be a test case.

Looks like Altech is still the place to go for now. (too bad its a 30 min drive out but a $40 difference is still significant)

bunchi
05-09-2009, 12:48 AM
sorry to hear that omalak... but anyway, how's the wheels? any nicks or scratches after the alignment sensors came off?

omalak
05-09-2009, 06:42 AM
sorry to hear that omalak... but anyway, how's the wheels? any nicks or scratches after the alignment sensors came off?

The wheels are fine no nicks no nothing, Malik wasnt the one who put the things on the wheels, It was another guy who works in his shop, ( I think he was training him on alignments) he was pretty careful..

I remember when i got my wheels from Exclusive wheel they hand torqued the wheels.. When i went to Whitby mazda for service they hand torqued the wheels. But when i went to KSL he used one of those air tools to take my wheel off and put back on, there is no damage, but i was under the impression that after market wheels shold never be machine torqued and fitted just by hand..

He may have done a decent job on my alignment, but when i left i got the feeling of uneasiness didn't feel that peice of mind and comfort, kind of like didn't know if the job was done well or not..

Can any alignment pro's tell me if i am ok with the aluignment i got? Or do i need to get it optimized from somewhere else. :blush

karsia323
05-09-2009, 08:08 AM
Anywhere within the range is considered to be acceptable and optimal. Obviously, your result is a lot better than the other member without the camber kit. Mind you, if you get someone else to "optimize" the camberkit setting, you would be paying alignment again to get 0.4 degree of difference. Is it worth it? If KSL can't adjust it to your liking with the machine they are using, will other shops have better machines to do and guarantee the job? One more thing.... if you get your other set of wheels and tires (for winter) put on, the reading will be off again since you are using a different set of wheels and tires. In that case, will you go and get the setting optimized again? My point here is.... KSL seems to have done a good enough job in doing the alignment and you don't have to worry about it. What you don't like is the other non-technical issues, and that is a different thing.

omalak
05-09-2009, 08:42 AM
Anywhere within the range is considered to be acceptable and optimal. Obviously, your result is a lot better than the other member without the camber kit. Mind you, if you get someone else to "optimize" the camberkit setting, you would be paying alignment again to get 0.4 degree of difference. Is it worth it? If KSL can't adjust it to your liking with the machine they are using, will other shops have better machines to do and guarantee the job? One more thing.... if you get your other set of wheels and tires (for winter) put on, the reading will be off again since you are using a different set of wheels and tires. In that case, will you go and get the setting optimized again? My point here is.... KSL seems to have done a good enough job in doing the alignment and you don't have to worry about it. What you don't like is the other non-technical issues, and that is a different thing.

true enough.. the overall experience could have been better. I agree all my specs are now "within range", but optimal range would be in the centre of the range. the "optimal" for rear camber would have been -1.5.

When i went in, he initially checked my rear camber it was -2.3 wich was on the borderline of being in range. he said your rear camber is in range! You want me to adjust it? I said yes i do.. Had i not told him he may have left it there..

When you go to a place you look at the overall experience, that's what i did. And not being a very technical car guy i think for the money better expereinces can be had else where

i dont think it's a matter of machines, i think it's just a matter of time and adjusting it to what the customer asks.

jonjon72
05-09-2009, 01:28 PM
Thats the thing, if you go somewhere to get something done or make a purchase, you want to walk out leaving that you got your money's worth. Peace of mind is worth alot.

I don't blame you if you never decide to return to KSL. At least some other members didn't have the same experience.

Cudgel
05-17-2009, 10:53 PM
Forgot to ask. Is it $60 for a 2 wheel or 4 wheel alignment? If it's 4 wheel, it definitely a good price.

jonjon72
05-17-2009, 11:17 PM
$60 is for all 4 wheels.

Cudgel
05-18-2009, 01:37 AM
$60 is for all 4 wheels.

Great! Thanks for the info!

cy88
05-30-2009, 08:25 PM
Great post Fobio. Gonna call them for an appointment in about 2 weeks after my pro kit settles. :chuckle

Fuman
05-30-2009, 08:54 PM
cy88, if you do go, let him know the specs you want before he starts working.
Hope he works out for you.

cy88
05-30-2009, 10:03 PM
cy88, if you do go, let him know the specs you want before he starts working.
Hope he works out for you.

Thanks for the heads up. Being a noob in cars, is there any resource I can find the "recommended specs" for a msp3?

Fuman
05-30-2009, 10:43 PM
Thanks for the heads up. Being a noob in cars, is there any resource I can find the "recommended specs" for a msp3?
If this car is mainly a daily driver,
make sure the toe is 0 all the way around.
Camber wise, I'll let Fobio or another MS3 driver fill you in since I've a regular 3.

cyberscorpi0
06-02-2009, 12:05 PM
Booked my appointment with Malik this Friday-06/05/09 (morning).

Thanks "Fobio" for the review and recommendation http://www.torontomazda3.ca/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif

Fobio
06-02-2009, 12:22 PM
Camber wise, I'll let Fobio or another MS3 driver fill you in since I've a regular 3.

I have no camber kits, so "stock" alignment all around.

Booked my appointment with Malik this Friday-06/05/09 (morning).

Thanks "Fobio" for the review and recommendation http://www.torontomazda3.ca/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif

you're welcome...good luck!

cy88
06-06-2009, 05:47 PM
Called Malik up at 3PM to see if he has any appointment (last minute decision), and he told me to go at 4. Came out at 4:40 all aligned! :) Great price, nice guy and Professional.

Front Camber
Specs: -2.0 - 0.1
Left: -1.0
Right: -1.6

Front Toe
Specs: -0.6 - 1.7
Left: 0.6
Right: 0.6
(Before was 0.6/-2.8)

Rear Camber
Specs: -2.7 - -0.7
Left: -1.9
Right: -1.8

Rear Toe
Spec: -0.6 - 1.7
Left: 0.6
Right: 0.6
(Before was 1.2/0.0)

It's lowered on Eibach ProKit.

thanu31
07-01-2009, 01:50 AM
Malik is great!
I got my Borla catback installed for $60

Quick and proper service

Greg_di
07-07-2009, 08:02 PM
does anyone know how long I should wait with springs before getting an allignment? Should I go in right away or give it a week or two so the springs can settle?

Getting my springs put on Saturday and since I will be in the Markham area wanted to get them done at KSL right after the spring install, but worried that it might be to early?

Thanks!

Manpreet
07-07-2009, 08:20 PM
Thats right beside my shop that i work atSohal Auto Collision. The mans 350z is amazing it looks soo sexy..

omalak
07-07-2009, 09:01 PM
does anyone know how long I should wait with springs before getting an allignment? Should I go in right away or give it a week or two so the springs can settle?

Getting my springs put on Saturday and since I will be in the Markham area wanted to get them done at KSL right after the spring install, but worried that it might be to early?

Thanks!

wait 2-3 weeks for thew springs to settle then do your alignment.

if you have a camber kit i'd go somewhere else

Greg_di
07-08-2009, 04:36 PM
wait 2-3 weeks for thew springs to settle then do your alignment.

fini
07-08-2009, 05:30 PM

can you elaborate?

omalak
07-08-2009, 07:35 PM
first page, post 14.

i would rather go to a place that has worked on a few 3's with a camber kit. he has only dealt with mine.

and i think the price he would charge for the alignment with camber kit is 90 or 100 i cant remember. but def not the price i paid.

otherwise if its a standard alignment with no camber kit it;s a good deal

fini
07-09-2009, 09:41 AM
first page, post 14.

i would rather go to a place that has worked on a few 3's with a camber kit. he has only dealt with mine.

and i think the price he would charge for the alignment with camber kit is 90 or 100 i cant remember. but def not the price i paid.

otherwise if its a standard alignment with no camber kit it;s a good deal

Ohh... Alright.
I went there the other day because of convenience close to my work. To me, he knew what he was doing (probably cause he learned on your car) I was in and out in about 30 minutes.

I asked for my rear camber to be 1.5 as well, and he got it to 1.4 and 1.3 i believe (have to look at my sheet). i was in a rush, so i said as long as it's close i'm ok. i'm not gonna cry about 0.1 and 0.2 degrees.

everything else was in middle of the spec range and overall i'm pretty happy with the work. got rid of a nasty vibration i've had since putting in the springs/camber kit

thanu31
11-16-2009, 08:35 PM
Got my winter tires mounted, balanced and installed

great price and great service

yearoftherat
12-01-2009, 07:16 PM
Just got back from KSL for an alignment as well as rebalancing my winter tires/rims. When I arrived he asked me if I had a camber kit to which I said no. In just over and hr, I got my car back.

Here's my results:

FRONT CAMBER
RANGE = -1.7 - 0.3

My car
Front Left = -0.8 FINAL -0.8
Front Right = -0.9 FINAL -0.9

FRONT TOE
RANGE -0.6mm - 1.7mm

My Car
Front Left Toe = 2.5mm FINAL 0.6
Front Right Toe = 2.8.mm FINAL 0.6

REAR CAMBER
RANGE = -2.3 - -0.3

My Car
Rear Left Camber = -1.3 FINAL -1.5
Rear Right Camber = -1.7 FINAL -1.9

REAR TOE
RANGE -0.6mm - 1.7mm

My Car
Front Left Toe = -0.9mm FINAL 0.6
Front Right Toe = 0.6.mm FINAL 0.6

Other than the Front Toe (damn roads) which was way off, the others are within specs.
As Omalak stated the $60 alignment is their regular price and not a special for members.
The rebalancing of the wheels were also done bringing the total to just over $110 before taxes.
Not bad imho since I've been told that some members were quoted $80 for rebalancing at other places.
Since this is my first time getting an alignment done by an independant shop instead of the dealer, I would have to say that I'm satisfied with the work done by KSL.

fini
12-01-2009, 10:52 PM
+1
Again, when I went there for my alignment (with camber kits) he charged me 100 flat and took 1hr. I was happy with the final numbers as well. He set it to the values I had asked for.

W_L89
12-20-2009, 09:27 AM
went to KSL auto couple weeks back. Overall it was a pretty good exp, Malik was pretty friendly, lets you watch while he does it, and talks to you. Charges $60 cash i think with no camber kit. Guy also has a really nice 350Z.

Here were my results from the alignment:

FRONT CAMBER
RANGE = -1.8 - 0.2

My car
Front Left = -0.7 FINAL -0.8
Front Right = -1.1 FINAL -1.1

FRONT TOE
RANGE -0.6mm - 1.9mm

My Car
Front Left Toe = -5.9mm FINAL 0.6
Front Right Toe = 1.9mm FINAL 0.6

REAR CAMBER
RANGE = -1.5 - 0.5

My Car
Rear Left Camber = -0.5 FINAL -0.5
Rear Right Camber = -0.5 FINAL -0.7

REAR TOE
RANGE -0.6mm - 1.9mm

My Car
Rear Left Toe = 1.6mm FINAL 0.6
Rear Right Toe = 0.6mm FINAL 0.6

whodaman
03-18-2010, 10:57 AM
anyone been to these guys more recently than December of last year? Is there a better shop to go to for around the same price??

Thanks.

taz4432
03-18-2010, 06:51 PM
Gonna be getting an alignment done Saturday afternoon after I get my ETD installed by Jimmy. Will let you guys know how it goes.

whiteomega
03-19-2010, 06:07 PM
I just got back from doing my alignment with KSL. Malik was very helpful (and patient with my stupid alignment questions). He explained what the readouts meant, etc.

On the way home, the car was driving straight and true (aside from being pushed heavily by the wind.)

Props to Malik for a job well-done (not to mention great pricing).

Thumbs down to the Enterprise guys next door though who wouldn't let me park in their lot (after I backed the car out of the bay) for the 30 seconds it took to hand Malik the cash. Jerks.

W_L89
03-19-2010, 06:14 PM
it still $60 for a non camber kit alignment? might get an alignment next week

taz4432
03-20-2010, 02:10 PM
Yes, it's still $60...was just there today. Nice guy, great work. In and out quickly. He's got a nice car too ;P

Here were my results from the alignment:

FRONT CAMBER
RANGE = -1.7 - 0.3

My car
Front Left = -0.4 FINAL -0.5
Front Right = -1.0 FINAL -1.1

FRONT TOE
RANGE -0.6mm - 1.7mm

My Car
Front Left Toe = -1.2mm FINAL 0.3
Front Right Toe = 3.4mm FINAL 0.3

REAR CAMBER
RANGE = -2.3 - -0.3

My Car
Rear Left Camber = -1.4 FINAL -1.5
Rear Right Camber = -0.4 FINAL -0.1

REAR TOE
RANGE -0.6mm - 1.7mm

My Car
Rear Left Toe = -0.6mm FINAL 1.2
Rear Right Toe = 6.5mm FINAL 1.6

He had a bit of trouble getting the rear right toe into spec, let alone in the middle. He thinks the PO may have hit that side against something or been hit on the right side.

Bouncx5
04-05-2010, 04:09 PM
SO has anyone else been here lowered with eibach camber kit and they had a problem doing it? im just deceiding where to take my car and this is close to my work...Altech Automotive is an hour drive from aurora bit far. 2 hours of driving!

deandai
04-10-2010, 04:49 PM
is this service on an appointment basis or can I just go in ?

taz4432
04-11-2010, 03:02 AM
is this service on an appointment basis or can I just go in ?

I'd recommend calling ahead to make sure they can fit you in but generally you should be fine if you just drive up. You might just have to wait for the car ahead of you (or two?).

deandai
04-11-2010, 12:37 PM
might have to check that out tommorow evening :)
thanks guys!

sp3GT
05-09-2010, 03:53 PM
Went there yesterday for an alignment after being dropped on pro-kits, no camber kit $60 bucks. Don't have a print out to show cause they were out of ink but I can get one next week.

Did a pretty good job, I think I was really out of spec cause I immediately felt a different afterwords. Took a little under 1/2 hour, good experience overall.

bbell1984
05-26-2010, 11:43 AM

What should i be looking for camber wise on a regular mazda 3,
i have a 3 sport.
thx

shu5892001
06-01-2010, 09:46 AM
booked appointment at 12:30 today to get alignment after been lowered a month......... lol

shu5892001
06-01-2010, 05:01 PM
Great and fast service, it was an last min appointment too, I left the sheet in the car, but I think My rear camber was -1.9 and -2.3......................................... Still thinking if I should invest the money for camber kit or save early for tire....

chan7
06-22-2010, 12:20 PM
Just got home from KSL Automotive for an alignment for $60 cash. Malik is good to deal with and gave me a printout of the alignment report and explained the minor misalignment with the front wheels. Probably stayed about 30mins or so. +1

Mr Fatty
07-21-2010, 02:17 PM
Hmm... looks like I'll have to drop by with my 3 and my Civic...

tmpz
07-23-2010, 02:40 PM
I'm going there today to get an alignment. I'll provide some feedback afterwards.

tmpz
07-23-2010, 06:28 PM
Just got back from KSL.

My appointment was for 4:30 but I got stuck in traffic and didn't get there until 4:45pm. They were working on another car until 5pm. It took them about 30mins to get my car done. It was a lot quicker than I thought.
They fixed my front right toe which was way off spec. Everything seems to be good now.

I'm happy with the results and price. Good stuff!

michaelm
08-07-2010, 08:16 PM
Service was fast, friendly and efficient! My car's been lowered for about 4 weeks now so I thought it was a good time to get my car aligned today. I was in the area so I walked in at 3:30pm to see if they could fit me in. Turns out they close at 4pm on Saturday's, but they fit me in for 4:30 :D! I came back at 4:30 and they had my car up asap. They brought my car back within spec and told me I didn't need a camber kit yay! I'm running GP Racing Wheels GR-8 17x7 - ET45 on prokits. I paid 60 cash and it took them a little over 30 mins to adjust my car's alignment. I like how they have seats in front of your car so you can watch them work on it. It gave me peace of mind.

I Definitely recommend this shop!

JohnyGT
08-08-2010, 09:29 PM
I need to get alignment done, and i run a camber kit,

does that mean they will take them off or something and re do the camber angle adjustment, too?

S.F.W.
08-08-2010, 09:43 PM
I need to get alignment done, and i run a camber kit,

does that mean they will take them off or something and re do the camber angle adjustment, too?

from what I have read KSL does not like working on cars with camber kits. I would recommend making the drive west to Altech if you have a camber kit. They do exactly as you are asking Johny. They put your car on the laser alignment machine, get some readings, adjust the camber kit, re-measure, re-adjust, measure again to ensure it is withing spec.

JohnyGT
08-09-2010, 12:55 AM
from what I have read KSL does not like working on cars with camber kits. I would recommend making the drive west to Altech if you have a camber kit. They do exactly as you are asking Johny. They put your car on the laser alignment machine, get some readings, adjust the camber kit, re-measure, re-adjust, measure again to ensure it is withing spec.

Oh, Thanks Ami. Ill look them up.

wantboost
08-11-2010, 05:19 AM
how long they been there?

cwp_sedan
12-14-2010, 02:17 PM
Went on the weekend for an alignment. I am still on stock suspension so it was pretty straight forward for them. In an out in under 45 min. $60 makes it all worth it. I will definitely be going back.

homieG
12-15-2010, 12:57 PM
just read this thread. This is my buddy's shop. Glad to see he is providing good service to TM3 members. Cant beat $60 allignment!

SwiftStorm
12-16-2010, 05:34 PM
Just got back from the shop.

I dropped by without making an appointment, and he fit me in.

It's $60 for toe adjustment on all 4 corners, and $20 for camber adjustment each side. Cost me $80 since only my front left camber needed adjusting via the stock camber bolt.

Final results:
-1.0 front left and right camber
0mm front left and right toe
-1.6 rear left camber
-2.0 rear right camber
0.3mm rear left and right toe

n00bMeiSter
04-23-2011, 03:17 PM
Took my brother in law's car to KSL today. Great guys. Fantastic Service.
Will post pics and specs later.
Malik's car is sooooooo nice.

rsquared
04-28-2011, 03:25 PM
Called Malik on Tuesday and went in that afternoon to get an alignment and my summer wheels/tires installed. Was running a little late so I called to make sure I was still ok and Malik said no worries. Dropped off my car and came back an hour later and the car was ready. Another happy TM3 customer. :)

homieG
04-28-2011, 04:07 PM
glad to see satisfied customers of KSL! Will let my brother from antoher mother know about your reviews guys! cheers!

n00bMeiSter
04-29-2011, 09:23 AM
Car is Lowered on Apex Springs using brand new Monroe Sens-a-trac shocks (shocks were done before winter)

FRONT CAMBER
RANGE = -1.7 - 0.3

My car
Front Left = -1.1 FINAL -1.2
Front Right = -1.2 FINAL -1.3

FRONT TOE
RANGE -0.6mm - 1.7mm

My Car
Front Left Toe = 0.3mm FINAL 0.3
Front Right Toe = -4.3mm FINAL 0.3

REAR CAMBER
RANGE = -2.3 - -0.3

My Car
Rear Left Camber = -2.1 FINAL -2.0
Rear Right Camber = -2.2 FINAL -2.3

REAR TOE
RANGE -0.6mm - 1.7mm

My Car
Rear Left Toe = 1.2mm FINAL 0.6
Rear Right Toe = 0.3mm FINAL 0.6

Pics!

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff287/n00bMeiSter/KSL/fe20ad09.jpg

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff287/n00bMeiSter/KSL/e96aef8d.jpg

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff287/n00bMeiSter/KSL/98780ceb.jpg

:hawt:drool:hawt:drool:hawt:drool:hawt:drool:hawt: drool:hawt:drool:hawt:drool:hawt:drool
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff287/n00bMeiSter/KSL/3aa04ef8.jpg

^^ That's Malik's car, my crappy cell phone pic does not do it justice at all.

baymoe
04-29-2011, 09:27 AM
You need to get camber links.

mazdathree3
06-17-2011, 11:07 PM
Did an alignment a few days ago after being dropped on Prokits for about a month. Car just had some minor adjustments as they were still in spec. Good service from Malik and his partner. Was done in about 30 minutes, give or take.

cwp_sedan
06-20-2011, 02:24 PM
Going for an alignment here again so we'll see how the second trip is. Dropped on Racing Beats this time though but I expect the rears will still be ok and be in spec.

cwp_sedan
06-21-2011, 11:08 PM
Had an appointment for 9:30 and they had me out the door in about 30 minutes. Malik wasn't satisfied with the results so he had the car back up on the hoist for a second and third time and 3 quick road checks until the steering wheel was perfectly straight. I'm glad he took the extra time to make it perfect.

This was my second time going there and I will definitely keep going back in the future.

Fayvir
06-22-2011, 12:26 PM
Booked an appointment with them this Friday, looking forward to it.
Been dropped on prokits for 2 weeks now

wildcard50
06-23-2011, 02:34 PM
Just finished a 4 four wheel alignment on my mazda3. Malik was great he found a free spot today to fit me in.totally recommended .

s0023828g
06-25-2011, 09:16 PM
Any good alignment shop in Ottawa? Thanks.

S.F.W.
06-25-2011, 09:19 PM
Any good alignment shop in Ottawa? Thanks.

You could ask on OMC. Or just go to Elite mazda in Gatineau, awesome place.

Fayvir
06-26-2011, 03:22 PM
Finished my alignment,job was quick and service was good.

mglavina
06-27-2011, 03:35 PM
When I hear the word "alignment" I get a headache...

Story time:
So I slammed my car, went for an alignment at this one place locally (cost me $220, 4 wheel alignment) and my car drove well so I was happy :)...

Then I popped a tire (garbage bald tires + neg. camber = worn out on the inside), so I had to replace the one tire with a used tire so I could get similar tread. At the same time it was also winter time so I raised the suspension in the front a bit. As a result (obviously) with the adjusted height and 1 different tire then the rest, the car began driving like shit again (pulling to the right).

As soon as spring came, I decided to adjust the cars height again, to the "perfect" height which I will no longer touch because I don't want to screw around with it again. At the same time I also picked up 4 brand new tires. Of course, the car was already driving like crap and with the new hieght again and new tires it was time for an alignment again to fix it up. I took it back to that shop the first time, paid another $220 and the driving really did not change. I took it back to him, he said he fixed it, once again it really did not change. The car still pulls to the right.

All 3 times I took my car to this place, it took well over 3-4 hours for my car to be aligned, I had to leave it with him. Also, since my car is lowered the bottom of the bumper scraped going up on the machine. So I was pretty upset with that place... I went to call another guy locally for an alignment and when I was explaining my situation with the modified suspension and how I just want it to drive straight now, the manager/owner basically LOST it on me, kept saying "no no no, we can't work on your car, we won't touch you car... We don't mess around with cars that have been altered and blah blah blah" so I was basically shit out of luck, for every place locally for an alignment on my car:(.

Situation
Now, I don't live close to markham, probably about a 45 min. drive for me but I'm wondering if it's actually worth it to go to this guy and if he will take care of me. When I saw $60 for a 4 wheel alignment I couldn't believe it! And so far TM3's review are good. I wonder what I should do...

S.F.W.
06-27-2011, 03:49 PM
Situation
Now, I don't live close to markham, probably about a 45 min. drive for me but I'm wondering if it's actually worth it to go to this guy and if he will take care of me. When I saw $60 for a 4 wheel alignment I couldn't believe it! And so far TM3's review are good. I wonder what I should do...
If you are really slammed, you likely need a rear camber kit(if you do not already have) to fix your alignment. 45 minutes away in which direction? There are other good alignment shops.

mglavina
06-27-2011, 04:11 PM
If you are really slammed, you likely need a rear camber kit(if you do not already have) to fix your alignment. 45 minutes away in which direction? There are other good alignment shops.
I don't think I'm really slammed anymore, I was before but after I raised it I think I am ok now:
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r97/mglavina/IMG_0707.jpg
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r97/mglavina/IMG_0714.jpg

And yeah I'm a total n00b to this thread lol, I just saw a posting for an alignment shop in etobiko which is a bit closer. I'm in georgetown, basically steeles and winston churchill

zzz3
07-05-2011, 10:05 PM
Went to KSL last monday and Malik accommodated me even though it was well after 6. I was in and out with in 30 mins. Only regret is that i forgot to ask for a print out. I would go back again for sure; well worth the drive!

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff287/n00bMeiSter/KSL/3aa04ef8.jpg

^^ That's Malik's car, my crappy cell phone pic does not do it justice at all.

The z is more insane in person. I have no idea how he drives day to day with the cf lip while on sportlines...

MXtr13
07-22-2011, 11:14 AM
I just had my Pro-Kits installed about 2 weeks ago and I'm getting new wheels soon, would it be better to wait for the new wheel to be installed or it doesn't really matter if I do the alignment before or after?

S.F.W.
07-22-2011, 11:16 AM
I just had my Pro-Kits installed about 2 weeks ago and I'm getting new wheels soon, would it be better to wait for the new wheel to be installed or it doesn't really matter if I do the alignment before or after?
Better to wait. Are you getting new tires? or just wheels?

MXtr13
07-22-2011, 11:19 AM
Wheels & Tires - ... Yeah, good suggestion - I guess with the extra work on the car, I'd better wait. Thanks.

Better to wait. Are you getting new tires? or just wheels?

phoenix_bladen
07-25-2011, 03:39 PM
anyone know how much he would charge to put on a set of coilovers?

sorry i don't have a chance to call him now!

S.F.W.
07-25-2011, 03:46 PM
anyone know how much he would charge to put on a set of coilovers?

sorry i don't have a chance to call him now!

they are an alignment shop, not a mechanical install shop. You want coilovers installed, call Jimmy at Street Performance, or Advance Powerhouse.

phoenix_bladen
07-25-2011, 03:48 PM
oh ok that clears it !

thanks SFW!

MXtr13
08-02-2011, 10:00 AM
Talked to Malik this morning, I was able to book an appointment this afternoon for an alignment. I'll let you know how it goes. :)

MXtr13
08-03-2011, 06:59 PM
Excellent service! I would definitely suggest going there for alignment, good deal too - just as indicated on this forum!

zmz3
03-26-2012, 01:01 PM
went in for alignment. Excellent service.

Took extra care with my rims as they were aftermarket and went for a couple test drives to make sure all checks out.

Quality A++ work! Unbeatable price too ($60)

Thanks Malik!

Elusivellama
03-26-2012, 04:36 PM
I was there two weeks ago and saw the laser alignment tools in action. If you need an alignment, this is the place to go. The price is unbeatable and the quality of work is tops.

crystal8484
04-02-2012, 03:55 PM
I need an alignment. BADLY.
Just booked for Tuesday. Here's hoping this fixes some problems...

ron6010
04-07-2012, 10:33 PM
is there a tm3 discount or is it just $60?

hamza7
04-07-2012, 10:46 PM
KSL is a registered affiliate of Elevated Car Care :D

Kiyomi
04-07-2012, 11:00 PM
after reading the reviews, and how close this shop is, ill give them a try. :D

hamza7
04-07-2012, 11:02 PM
Right across Markville Justin, beside enterprise rental I think

Manpreet
04-07-2012, 11:03 PM
Right across Markville Justin, beside discount car (or enterprise) rental I think

its enterprise i work next door to that shop

DumpInfo
04-07-2012, 11:06 PM
I'll also be giving them a call hopefully this coming week.

crystal8484
04-13-2012, 08:44 AM
I went on Tuesday of this week, I was a bit late but called KSL to let them know I would be. Quick service, excellent price, and peace of mind that I'm running straight again. I would go back here for sure.

cwp_sedan
04-27-2012, 11:35 AM
Just had an appointment this morning. Malik got things all straightened out for me.

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb106/cwp_sedan/KSL_cwpsedan.jpg

Gods Son
06-15-2012, 03:32 PM
Went to KSL this morning and it was fast service and they did a great job. For $60 you cant go wrong.

aZuMi
07-18-2012, 03:20 PM
Going to K.S.L. this saturday for my alignment. Will probably add more camber now due to rubbing during dips..

bradrel
07-31-2012, 07:30 PM
Went here about 2 weeks ago for my alignment. Have no complaints i was late myself, called in and he had no problems. Watched them do the work and they did a great job.

silverstarmazda
08-14-2012, 11:59 AM
just made an appointment for 2, will check back later

zzz3
08-14-2012, 01:28 PM
just made an appointment for 2, will check back later

dont forget to ask for print out beforehand!

silverstarmazda
08-14-2012, 03:47 PM
dont forget to ask for print out beforehand!
lol of course ill ask him, its only $10 more lol jk.

there was some things that cant be adjusted but was borderline out of spec. left front which was in a small accident before i got the car... oh well, straight enough for me lol (camber)
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6299/sc00070d2b.jpg

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/7191/img1763t.jpg

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/8430/img1761t.jpg

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/8821/img1760jo.jpg

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/3847/img1765vk.jpg

silverstarmazda
08-15-2012, 09:16 PM
update: the car coasts to a red light much farther without any signs of resistance. however when im stopped at the red light i do notice a slight knocking/rattling thats intermittent. didnt have this before the alignment, might drop by to see if everything tight

silverstarmazda
04-05-2013, 01:43 PM
update: the car coasts to a red light much farther without any signs of resistance. however when im stopped at the red light i do notice a slight knocking/rattling thats intermittent. didnt have this before the alignment, might drop by to see if everything tight

totally forgot to follow up on this. the knocking/rattling was the hood latch. so it had nothing to do with alignment.

Akiba48
04-23-2013, 10:46 AM
Going in for an alignment tomorrow. Not risking ruining new tires like I stupidly did before.
This is what happens when people don't go in for alignment after a Eibach Pro-Kit drop 4 months later...I mean, the initial numbers say a lot once you compare to the final...
http://s19.postimg.org/v8r2fh2oj/DSC_0132.jpg

Zuluwun
04-23-2013, 02:50 PM
^ Those initial numbers make no sense to me. How does one have -101.6 metres of toe? lol

I'll be there tomorrow morning too. Car's been a bit odd since the new wheels went on.

cwp_sedan
04-23-2013, 03:33 PM
^ Those initial numbers make no sense to me. How does one have -101.6 metres of toe? lol

Hovercraft mode for winter? :chuckle

VCM
04-23-2013, 04:11 PM
How much was the alignment?

cwp_sedan
04-23-2013, 04:41 PM

Read further back in this thread. Approx price is posted. Call to get the exact amount. Put it this way though, it's competitive.

silverstarmazda
04-23-2013, 09:28 PM
Hovercraft mode for winter? :chuckle

lmaooo

call in and make an appointment. its a quick job too. i need to get another alignment again. i lowered again since my last visit

Akiba48
04-24-2013, 01:07 AM

I'll be there tomorrow morning too. Car's been a bit odd since the new wheels went on.

Yeah...I was wondering about those numbers too...I mean, I know the alignment was already screwed up, but those numbers were insane :chuckle

Going there at 10:30

undftd
04-25-2013, 09:54 PM
got mine done last week, its $60 (no taxes with cash)

Paton
05-17-2013, 09:14 PM
Got new summer tires and was told I needed an alignment. Went to see Malik and paid $60. Was in and out in 20 minutes. He said I didn't need the alignment.

http://i40.tinypic.com/6znes6.jpg

hex
05-18-2013, 09:26 PM
great service from malik. went there this past wednesday and was in and out within 20 minutes. $60 cash. even test drove the car because i told him that my steering wheel was tilted at a slight angle when driving straight.

tmpz
07-31-2013, 10:08 PM
Got my alignment done by Malik for $60 cash. It took about 30 minutes, but it could have been quicker if the phone stopped ringing. He's a busy guy.

I'm happy with the service.

roachkillah
08-02-2013, 05:34 PM
If someone with more knowledge on alignments, can answer something as its puzzling me.
looking at this before/after printout and others posted here.
how can the from camber have changed so much, seeing that the front camber is not adjustable?

i.e. Front right camber:
initial: -0.4 final: -1.3

Got new summer tires and was told I needed an alignment. Went to see Malik and paid $60. Was in and out in 20 minutes. He said I didn't need the alignment.

http://i40.tinypic.com/6znes6.jpg

tmpz
08-02-2013, 06:10 PM
Do they do any JDM cars aswell?

Any car. There may be issues if you're lowered or have non-stock suspension. You have to call and ask.

hex
08-02-2013, 07:59 PM
I think his biggest worry is camber arms, cause he asked me twice when i went there.

silverstarmazda
08-02-2013, 09:35 PM
I think his biggest worry is camber arms, cause he asked me twice when i went there.

he will charge a bit more if you have camber arms installed. you can also tell him to set them to your preferences.

as for the camber question up top. yes, the front camber is adjustable but only very little. the only thing they cant adjust is caster iirc

Kiewan
09-21-2013, 12:54 PM
I booked a week in advance for a Saturday spot first thing, was in and out in 20 min. Malik was quick and provided a printout for $60 cash. The car runs so much smoother now. Well worth the drive.

Hyperion
09-21-2013, 02:07 PM
20 minutes eh.
Sounds like you didn't need an alignment

f12e5h
10-17-2013, 01:42 PM
1 negative review, sorry!

I had called in 2 days prior making an appointment for 1pm on Thursday. He asked me if I had any suspension mods I said yes I have bc coils all the way down with Megan camber arms. I told him I needed an alignment and to fix my negative camber. He said no problem just bring it in Thursday and we'll see what we can do. I arrive 10 minutes to and there is 1 guy with no one else in the shop. I walk in tell him I have appointment for 1pm for an alignment and he's like ok just give me 10minutes because he was eating. I said sure take your time. Comes out and ask if I had any negative camber or just toe issues. I said I need my camber fixed and he's like ok I can't do that the guy is not here today, come back tomorrow. Right away I'm kind of pissed off because I took off work to get this done and made an appointment for a reason. I'm standing there like I don't think I can come back tomorrow I made appointment for today. He says ok try to drive in and I'll see how much your off. I'm like ok, so I drive in right before the ramp I tell him I can get up that. He says ok come back tomorrow I'm busy today. I drove right out of that place. What a waste of time. I'm pretty sure I was talking to 2 different people from the phone call to the guy at the shop.

This place usually gets really good reviews and I don't want to be the one to give any negative reviews. But the guy seemed really unprofessional and shrugged me off like I wasn't anything nor worth his time.

silverstarmazda
10-17-2013, 04:32 PM
review is a review, good or bad. its better to hear both ends instead of one. it also didnt seem like you dealt with the same guy we all did, if the boss wasnt around employees can screw around.

im going back here soon after my new tires. hope to get the same service i got last time.

bbell1984
10-17-2013, 07:56 PM
I question the shop's quickness sometimes. For instance, I had an alignment completed there last fall, i had camber arms on. I waited in the "office" and malik brought be a print out and everything was perfect and great..........few days later i was at jimmys for some work and he pointed out to me that my camber arm nuts weren't tightened.....by a lot! So i wonder if malik simply brought the corners in spec to make a perfect print out, collected my 60$ and allowed me to go on my way.

silverstarmazda
10-18-2013, 10:38 AM
well i just called and apparently they dont do alignments anymore. spoke with "jacky" and he said "the machine is gone". they dont do alignments anymore... time for another shop i guess...

Manpreet
10-18-2013, 12:55 PM
well i just called and apparently they dont do alignments anymore. spoke with "jacky" and he said "the machine is gone". they dont do alignments anymore... time for another shop i guess...

He still does alignments

I work at the shop next door Jacky isn't the one that does alignment he doesn't work for malik reason why malik has been missing for a few days is because he has a family emergency if you would like to get a hold of him his number is 905-471-7811

silverstarmazda
10-18-2013, 02:06 PM
He still does alignments

I work at the shop next door Jacky isn't the one that does alignment he doesn't work for malik reason why malik has been missing for a few days is because he has a family emergency if you would like to get a hold of him his number is 905-471-7811

if that is the case im going to get get everything done before giving him a call for an appointment.

smallfry
01-30-2014, 01:50 PM
Bought my hatch not long ago, changed the passenger strut so wanted to get my alignment done. I went a few days ago, Malik is very detailed and friendly.

smallfry
02-05-2014, 10:59 AM
Bought my hatch not long ago, changed the passenger strut so wanted to get my alignment done. I went a few days ago, Malik is very detailed and friendly.

Since my alignment, I noticed some cracking noises in wheel area when making 90 degree turns both left or right (ie. right turn onto street, parking spot), even louder when the car is coming from a full or near full stop. Called Malik to double check everything this Friday, on the phone he said it has nothing to do with alignment, most likely a different issue.......hopefully not. Coincidence timing?

smallfry
02-07-2014, 09:02 PM
Since my alignment, I noticed some cracking noises in wheel area when making 90 degree turns both left or right (ie. right turn onto street, parking spot), even louder when the car is coming from a full or near full stop. Called Malik to double check everything this Friday, on the phone he said it has nothing to do with alignment, most likely a different issue.......hopefully not. Coincidence timing?

Update: He said its not related to alignment, but the passenger strut that I had gotten a local markham auto shop to replace....sigh

bukjoe
05-08-2014, 03:00 PM
just got an alignment done at KSL Auto and the service, price, and work was fantastic! Adjusted my Camber Kit and all 4 wheels back to bone stock alignment. Now my tires will hopefully last me a lot longer.

Great service all around!

loki
05-08-2014, 04:46 PM
Update: He said its not related to alignment, but the passenger strut that I had gotten a local markham auto shop to replace....sigh

Was the price to adjust the camber arms included in the base price?

kleung21
08-01-2014, 04:45 PM
Just bumping the thread.

Had my 2001 Mercedes C240 aligned by Malik yesterday. $60 cash for me but I have a basic setup.

Quick and prompt service. Friendly and seemed to know what he was doing.

I saw that he took the car out for 2 quick test drives during the alignment to check which I appreciate that he was being thorough.

Didn't take him long (30 min?) and although I didn't get a printout; the forums seem to attest to his honesty. And frankly, I don't think that the car EVER had an alignment before as it's my dad's.

eqlso
11-03-2014, 12:03 PM
I called to make an appointment and the person that answered the phone didn't bother taking any name/number, car information or anything. Is this normal?

brucewayne
11-03-2014, 07:48 PM
i was hoping to stop by in the next week. appointment needed?

kimy27
11-04-2014, 12:07 AM
I called to make an appointment and the person that answered the phone didn't bother taking any name/number, car information or anything. Is this normal?

They took my car information. (only model).

kimy27
11-04-2014, 12:07 AM
i was hoping to stop by in the next week. appointment needed?

It is better to make appointment to save your time.

Carsterd
11-25-2014, 05:43 PM
Went here recently and I was a bit disappointed. Service was lackluster, very brusque, and I have have an appointment. While I did get the printout, the car was not taken for a test drive and when I drove it away after a few minutes something shifted a bit and I could feel the alignment change. Had just had solid mechanical work done at Street Performance so I doubt that's the culprit. New winter tires are on it now so I might take it to another one of the recommended alignment places to see if I have better luck there as I can't say I'm very confident in the alignment I got at KSL.

Zuluwun
11-26-2014, 03:47 PM
Was just in this morning for an alignment and I got the same service I always get from Malik. He's a busy guy, so I get how he can come off as impatient or brusque; he was just finishing another alignment as I arrived and was running all over the shop helping his techs and answering calls in the 5-10 min I waited for him to pull my car in.

Personally, it doesn't bug me because I've watched him do an alignment nearly half a dozen times on my car and I trust his work. Malik took my car for a quick test drive after the alignment and I got a printout of the results. Will be going back next week with my mom's car for an alignment as well.

robl
12-02-2014, 10:31 AM
Malik is a good guy, and I trust his alignment work. I've had 2 alignments done by him and it's been a great experience both times. He'll definitely see my car again.

Zuluwun
12-12-2014, 03:40 PM
Just thought I'd add that when I was in to get my mom's car aligned, Malik mentioned he'd be getting brand new equipment in January.

baymoe
04-30-2015, 12:33 PM
Any recent alignments done with KSL? I'm looking to get it done this week.

Zuluwun
04-30-2015, 06:02 PM
Yeah, like 2 weeks ago. Just noticed I was the last post in this thread as well lol.
He did indeed get some new equipment, dunno if it does a better job necessarily, it's still a laser system. I don't even have camber arms so my alignments tend to be pretty straightforward... but it looks nice and there was a pretty low R33 getting off it when I showed up so I imagine it can do low cars pretty easily.

baymoe
05-01-2015, 09:49 PM
Awesome thanks for chiming in. Have an appointment scheduled for this Monday.

ESSYMOND
08-27-2015, 12:33 PM
I've heard mixed reviews.

Booked for Saturday to personally see how it goes.

michaelm_
08-28-2015, 09:45 PM
Personally i would say my experience was good. Had an alignment done a month ago with Malik, looks like a very busy fella but he tries his best to be polite and be detailed with what he's doing to my car. Best of luck to your appointment!

SKYMP3
09-23-2015, 06:27 PM
Is it still $60?
Initlal post is back in 2009 and want to know if pirce have changed since then.

Pablo Vasquez
09-25-2015, 11:25 AM
Is it still $60?
Initlal post is back in 2009 and want to know if pirce have changed since then.

$60--Cash

Ogata
08-26-2017, 11:50 AM
Anyone went here recently for allignment?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Kiewan
08-26-2017, 06:22 PM
Anyone went here recently for allignment?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Hard to get a hold of.