PDA

View Full Version : Smoked LED Reflectors MEET!

Shotta-KB
05-29-2009, 12:55 AM
I have picked up the Smoked LED reflectors and have now been setting up meets to distribute them. The first official meet dedicated for this distribution is slated for Saturday June 6th @ 6PM by AMC Courtney Park (by the McDonald's parking)

I am also frequently found at the Sauga meets usually held on Sundays down by Eglinton & Hurontario. If need be for a meet out East then I will have to arrange for that separately. If anyone that wish to have their unit picked up by someone else please send me a PM with the person you have arranged to collect your reflector as I will not give them to anyone else without prior notification.

Where: Courtney Park/Hurontario
When: June 6, 2009
Why: Smoked LED Reflector Distribution

1. Shotta-KB (Kurt)

shootemup
05-30-2009, 02:29 PM
I will make it to the Sauga Sunday meet. Can't do today.

Shotta-KB
05-30-2009, 11:56 PM
Geoff this meet is just for distributing the reflectors from the group buy...but the date is Next Saturday not today :chuckle

See you tomorrow...@ the Sauga Sundays Meet

Group Buy Link: http://www.torontomazda3.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=32461

Shotta-KB
06-05-2009, 04:13 PM
Guys I will have to re-schedule this pickup meet as something came up for me to attend so it is no good for me this Saturday...I will post a new date/time for a pickup Meet...my apologies to any/all

Noisy Crow
06-05-2009, 05:59 PM
Guys I will have to re-schedule this pickup meet as something came up for me to attend so it is no good for me this Saturday...I will post a new date/time for a pickup Meet...my apologies to any/all

:(

I guess I will have to put something else from my stockpile on my car this weekend! :)

Shotta-KB
06-05-2009, 07:47 PM
:(

I guess I will have to put something else from my stockpile on my car this weekend! :)

Hahaha...Unless you wanna meet up tonight sometime? where are you at?

Noisy Crow
06-06-2009, 10:09 AM
Hahaha...Unless you wanna meet up tonight sometime? where are you at?

Well, I just got rear-ended on the way home from work yesterday! :bang No real damage other than a bent licence plate and some creases to the bumper cover... I don't even think the bumper pad is damaged. But... the cover is maybe a month old... the person who tapped me gets to pay for repair, and I am going to wait until that is done before putting on the smoked reflectors. Or I might do it at the same time....

Shotta-KB
06-06-2009, 10:13 AM
Well, I just got rear-ended on the way home from work yesterday! :bang No real damage other than a bent licence plate and some creases to the bumper cover... I don't even think the bumper pad is damaged. But... the cover is maybe a month old... the person who tapped me gets to pay for repair, and I am going to wait until that is done before putting on the smoked reflectors. Or I might do it at the same time....

I hate when stuff like that happens, sorry to hear even with minimal damages..no problem, it looks bleek today n I just washed the car yesterday that sux

Shotta-KB
06-10-2009, 07:08 PM
New meet setup for Thursday June 11th...
http://www.torontomazda3.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=34494