PDA

View Full Version : looking to buy my 1st mazda

fman78
10-08-2009, 11:12 PM
hi folks,
I'm shopping around looking for a 2004 Mazda 3 sport.

1. I came across a couple and thought to get your opinion on it

standard
$10,000

automatic
$10,999

2. Also I'm looking for an honest & reliable shop (specialized in mazda) in toronto area to take this car for a engine/transmission test. Do anyone of you know one?

3. how much should I emphasis on the colour? I really like the light metallic blue colour & then the bronze colour. But all the ones I see advertised are silver or grey colour which I don't find very attractive.

Thanks for your help

j-ski
10-15-2009, 09:39 AM
i know yours is a sport model but....

i just bought my first mazda and it was a:

Standard 2005 sedan GT with GFX pkg, leather, moonroof ect ect, can't get any higher than this model for that car. It came with 97 xxx and they are repainting the front bumper and hood due to stone chips and swapping out the 17in rims for new ones since they had curb rash. I got it for $9999 saftey cert emmiss, car proof pack and all that other ish. Plus they brought it to my mechanic to double check everything after they said it was good to go.

I think i got a great deal since the lowest price elsewhere was $13500. Pm me if you want the number to place i picked mine up from. i'll be getting it tomorrow/sat.

Color wise, that's a personal choice, my car is the dark carbon grey/black like colour.

jaimie08mazda3
10-15-2009, 10:45 AM
So basically id get the 5 spd but thats cuz i dont like automatic at all.. but also the thing about the automatic is you still have warranty on it... however with buying a used car you cant be picky and choosey about the colour... if you find the right colour you want for the price range and what all in all your looking for in a car then great. I bought my car new and really my favourite colour is the car that i own which is the carbon grey. There are many places in whic hyou can get your car checked out... go to a mazda dealership. Just find what your looking for and negotiate on prices... It works usually