PDA

View Full Version : Driver seat does not feel right

seaneeboi
10-23-2009, 10:16 AM
2010 owners, do you find that when your sitting in the driver chair you have better upper support on the left side vs the right side? (Vertical support)

It feels like I always want to fall out of my chair when making left hand turns, and i dont mean that im turning corners at 60 km/hr/. LOL

I know im gonna get some interesting comments, no im not loosing it! HAHA

mazdabetty
10-23-2009, 10:19 AM
Wow you sure have a lot of problems with your brand new car... why bother fixing it? I think I saw you're selling it anyway right?

Just make sure not to post it up in the classifieds here cuz no one will buy it after reading about all the problems you're having with it :chuckle

seaneeboi
10-23-2009, 10:30 AM
Yup 2 rattles, driver seat feels a bit strange, what else......I had 2 defective tires but they have been changed and new wiper blades.
That sums it up!

seaneeboi
10-23-2009, 10:32 AM
Even though its new its a good idea to fix the problems before selling it to anyone. Good Kharma!

blankets3
10-23-2009, 10:35 AM
Solution: Bride Racing Seat.

/Thread

ElegantGremlin
10-23-2009, 10:44 AM
I can't say I've experienced any of those issues.

Iceman_F1
10-23-2009, 11:11 AM
Solution: Bride Racing Seat.

/Thread

If the person is selling the car, no way are they going to shell out the money for racing seats...

Also, not everyone would want racing seats. The person is asking if anyone else noticed it and if it was a problem with the original seats...

blankets3
10-23-2009, 08:04 PM
well if ur gonna actually read the entire post....

Iceman_F1
10-23-2009, 08:06 PM
well if ur gonna actually read the entire post....

Isn't that the point of forums? To know the situation and then post opinion/solution? :loco

Piru
10-24-2009, 12:38 PM
Isn't that the point of forums? To know the situation and then post opinion/solution? :loco

lol :winner

2010 owners, do you find that when your sitting in the driver chair you have better upper support on the left side vs the right side? (Vertical support)

It feels like I always want to fall out of my chair when making left hand turns, and i dont mean that im turning corners at 60 km/hr/. LOL

I know im gonna get some interesting comments, no im not loosing it! HAHA

Sean, i think the best thing for you to do is to find someone else with the same model 2010 mazda3 and try out their seat. Then you can be the judge since you know exactly how your seat feels to you.