PDA

View Full Version : Can't view posts in "replies"

mazdabetty
04-19-2010, 10:37 PM
Hey modsssss...

Is it just my browser doing this?

I'm trying to find a specific post I made in a GIANT thread. I used to be able to click on the number next to "replies", find my name, and click on the number of posts I had made to view them all.

Now it just randomly takes me to my wheel gap thread........... ahahhahah wtf!! :P

PS I think I put this in the wronggggg section. lol feel free to move!

S.F.W.
04-19-2010, 10:46 PM
not sure I understand exactly what you used to do...but, try from the Forum tab, look at the my posts drop down. Then select "my posts", that will show you all your posts, then just scroll and find the correct thread.

cwp_sedan
04-19-2010, 10:52 PM
Ash, I think it's just you... :chuckle

That has been broken in the 4.x version where as it used to work in the 3.x version. It will be fixed but I have no idea when. There is nothing we can do about it as it is a VB thing.

mazdabetty
04-19-2010, 10:54 PM
K. Screenshot:

See the 148 circled? You used to be able to click on that in a specific thread, and it would bring up that pop up window. From there you can find your name, and click on the number beside that (6 in this case), and it used to bring up all the posts you made in that specific thread.

Going through 10000+ posts to find it is too much work lol

http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/1325/scrnshot.jpg

mazdabetty
04-19-2010, 10:54 PM
Ash, I think it's just you... :chuckle

That has been broken in the 4.x version where as it used to work in the 3.x version. It will be fixed but I have no idea when. There is nothing we can do about it as it is a VB thing.

oooh k... thanks!!! hahha sorry posted before I saw this :P

cwp_sedan
04-19-2010, 10:59 PM
oooh k... thanks!!! hahha sorry posted before I saw this :P

The problem has been assigned to someone to fix, but like I said before, I'm not quite sure when he will get to it. Hopefully sooner than later.

mazdabetty
04-19-2010, 11:00 PM
pshh lazyyyyy.... get out the whip. :chuckle jk

cwp_sedan
04-19-2010, 11:00 PM
pshh lazyyyyy.... get out the whip. :chuckle jk

I've tried, trust me...lol. They work at their own pace.

mazdabetty
04-19-2010, 11:02 PM
Well as long as you tried the whip.

LOL!!! Thanksss Ryan :)

cwp_sedan
04-19-2010, 11:05 PM
Phill likes this feature more though because he is a huge post whoooore...