PDA

View Full Version : Posting issue

WLS ZMZM
06-01-2010, 01:59 AM
Hey guys,

hopefully someone can address this for me, everytime I try to reply to a post it automatically kicks me down to the quick reply box so I dont have the ability to use the emoticons.....

Thanks
Will

cwp_sedan
06-01-2010, 06:40 AM
Try clicking the advanced button or the "+ Reply to Thread" button twice really quickly to go to the advanced option.

We don't have the option for smilies with the quick reply box.

Iceman_F1
06-01-2010, 01:08 PM
Try clicking the advanced button or the "+ Reply to Thread" button twice really quickly to go to the advanced option.

We don't have the option for smilies with the quick reply box.

+1. Though that doesn't mean you still can't use them. If you know what the shortcut is, you can just type it out :chuckle

WLS ZMZM
06-01-2010, 05:12 PM
no no lol I think there is some confusion here.... whne i click on the + reply to thread... it doesnt allow me to do so.... just kicks the cursor down to the quick reply

Iceman_F1
06-01-2010, 05:41 PM
no no lol I think there is some confusion here.... whne i click on the + reply to thread... it doesnt allow me to do so.... just kicks the cursor down to the quick reply

Yeah...cwp_sedan answered it. If you basically click on the reply to thread button twice, you go to the advanced mode. Or you can just click the "go advanced" to go straight there. This isn't able to be changed with the new forum update...

WLS ZMZM
06-04-2010, 12:14 AM
ah gotcha...... so its the update...