View Full Version : Masiv Monday - June 28th

S.F.W.
06-21-2010, 10:06 AM
DATE: Monday June 28th 2010
TIME: 7:00pm
Intersection of Dixie and Aimco, Mississauga
L4W 4K2
WHO: You!

Setting this up a week out to 1)build attendance 2)get our schedule back together with the Focus Canada crew.

Roll Call

1. S.F.W.

-RJ3-
06-21-2010, 10:40 AM
1. S.F.W.
2. -RJ3- 50/50

p-o-g-i
06-21-2010, 02:23 PM
1. S.F.W.
2. -RJ3- 50/50
3. P-O-G-I (won't stay long though)

TokyoKiller
06-21-2010, 06:28 PM
1. S.F.W.
2. -RJ3- 50/50
4. TokyoKiller (I need to get my hoodie off Ami lol)

On a side note, B&B has their Wings night on Mondays too...depending on interest, what if we went there?! (Just an idea).

SilentJay
06-21-2010, 09:23 PM
O.o Wing nights on Monday? I always thought they were Tuesdays only.

Side note, wild wings' wing night is Tuesdays too.

S.F.W.
06-21-2010, 09:52 PM
1. S.F.W.
2. -RJ3- 50/50

On a side note, B&B has their Wings night on Mondays too...depending on interest, what if we went there?! (Just an idea).

I'd be up for Chilling at Dixie/Aimco for 60-90 minutes, then going for wings..

TokyoKiller
06-21-2010, 09:56 PM
I'd be up for Chilling at Dixie/Aimco for 60-90 minutes, then going for wings..

I am down for that =D.

@Silent Jay, I frequent B&B often lol...and they recently (a few months) have made Mondays a half price wings night too.

S.F.W.
06-21-2010, 09:58 PM
I am down for that =D.

@Silent Jay, I frequent B&B often lol...and they recently (a few months) have made Mondays a half price wings night too.

I'm still a little bitter that B&B changed their menu...from the many many offerings of flavours, to less than 10.

Iceman_F1
06-22-2010, 09:16 PM
I'll very hard to show up to this one. Not sure how long I'll stay though...

TokyoKiller
06-23-2010, 12:32 PM
I'm still a little bitter that B&B changed their menu...from the many many offerings of flavours, to less than 10.

They still offer all the flavors they did before, the menu just doesn't have all of them listed anymore. They only list the popular flavors now...if you ask for a flavor that they offered before, they will have it.

-RJ3-
06-23-2010, 01:06 PM
PUMB!!!

1. S.F.W.
2. -RJ3- 50/50

mglavina
06-23-2010, 05:58 PM
1. S.F.W.
2. -RJ3- 50/50
5. mglavina

Very close to my house, I'll come out.

Turok
06-24-2010, 04:07 PM
1. S.F.W.
2. -RJ3- 50/50
5. mglavina
6. Turok

Stoked
06-27-2010, 09:13 PM
1. S.F.W.
2. -RJ3- 50/50
5. mglavina
6. Turok
7. Stoked

I'll probably drop by for tomorrows meet for a bit

S.F.W.
06-27-2010, 09:30 PM
1. S.F.W.
2. -RJ3- 50/50
5. mglavina
6. Turok
7. Stoked
8. Broli 60/40

Soyabean
06-28-2010, 10:11 AM
I'll try to drop by for a bit but am still unsure of what i am doing tonight

Cozwell
06-28-2010, 02:28 PM
1. S.F.W.
2. -RJ3- 50/50
5. mglavina
6. Turok
7. Stoked
8. Broli 60/40
9. Cozwell

see you guys tonight

kjmckenz
06-28-2010, 02:55 PM
1. S.F.W.
2. -RJ3- 50/50
5. mglavina
6. Turok
7. Stoked
8. Broli 60/40
9. Cozwell
10. Kerry (most likely)

May as well mention that I'll probably show up after the exam... Maybe around 9:45/10ish.
I want my decals. Lol.

Turok
06-28-2010, 03:04 PM
I'll be showing up around 9:30.. I have to work late tonight, stupid ass code promo :(

Darkfrosty7
06-28-2010, 04:13 PM
i'll most likely show up =)

S.F.W.
06-28-2010, 05:17 PM
1. S.F.W.
2. -RJ3- 50/50
5. mglavina
6. Turok
7. Stoked
8. Broli 60/40
9. Cozwell
10. Kerry (most likely)

May as well mention that I'll probably show up after the exam... Maybe around 9:45/10ish.
I want my decals. Lol.

I'll probably hand off your decals to someone for delivery. I'm not feeling well, so just a quick appearance for me.

S.F.W.
06-28-2010, 05:48 PM
sorry folks, change of plans for me, I'm not feeling well at all, and won't make the meet. TokyoKiller - please pm me your cell number, and I'll drop off the hoodie in the next day or two.

Kevin@nextmod
06-28-2010, 07:03 PM
^^ hope you feel better soon ami....

I guess i won't drop by this time since i don't know any of you there.

-RJ3-
06-28-2010, 11:54 PM
Boo I should have said 100 percent im going.. great meet... The Focus crew outnumbered us, but all in all great times... Missing in ACtion... BROLI!!! Do you have a girl or something??? lol.

******From the BLue Focus with Black and chrome rims********

Great turn out tonight guys. Lots of new faces, which is a great thing. Although after returning home I realize that a couple things are missing. My cell phone and my wifes camera. I believe that they were taken from my car when I was down at the other end of the lot.

I am not accusing anybody. But these meets are organized by me for the goodness of the site and cummunity, and if we are going to have members come out and steal things from other members cars these meets will not continue. I am shocked and appauled that any member of this site would sink as low as this. Initially I was enthusiastic about the number of people that turned up and it looked as if our local meets were returning of the days of old. But now it may seem that this may have not been the case. I think the final tally was close to 13 Focus, 3 Fusion and quite a few Mazda3's plus Phillip aka Frost and his pimp Toyota. Those of you who were there will understand why I say pimp. (Cough, rusty shitbox).

So if anybody knows of someboy who was hanging around my car, or even leaning inside, please send me a PM and hopefully we can get to the bottom of this disgusting situation. I am truly shocked.

Anybody from the meet see anyone going in his car? He was parked at the left most side close to the entrance of the lot.

jonjon72
06-29-2010, 12:13 AM
Boo I should have said 100 percent im going.. great meet... The Focus crew outnumbered us, but all in all great times... Missing in ACtion... BROLI!!! Do you have a girl or something??? lol.

Great turn out tonight guys. Lots of new faces, which is a great thing. Although after returning home I realize that a couple things are missing. My cell phone and my wifes camera. I believe that they were taken from my car when I was down at the other end of the lot.

I am not accusing anybody. But these meets are organized by me for the goodness of the site and cummunity, and if we are going to have members come out and steal things from other members cars these meets will not continue. I am shocked and appauled that any member of this site would sink as low as this. Initially I was enthusiastic about the number of people that turned up and it looked as if our local meets were returning of the days of old. But now it may seem that this may have not been the case. I think the final tally was close to 13 Focus, 3 Fusion and quite a few Mazda3's plus Phillip aka Frost and his pimp Toyota. Those of you who were there will understand why I say pimp. (Cough, rusty shitbox).

So if anybody knows of someboy who was hanging around my car, or even leaning inside, please send me a PM and hopefully we can get to the bottom of this disgusting situation. I am truly shocked.

Anybody from the meet see anyone going in his car? He was parked at the left most side close to the entrance of the lot.

Holy crap.....thats $%^&* up!

Kevin@nextmod
06-29-2010, 12:17 AM
wow..... i can't believe this happened...!!! Whoever took it should man up and give the guys things back. !!!

-RJ3-
06-29-2010, 12:18 AM
There was two tall guys *white and black* i saw looking at several cars, but then walked towards wendys... Never saw them return... Thats the only strange part of the night.

Thrizzl3
06-29-2010, 12:27 AM
who were those workers...and those guys who were hanging around the trees...

mglavina
06-29-2010, 02:18 AM
Well, as expected I was the only MS6... lol, but ti was great meeting you guys.

As for the focus? You've gotta be kidding me! I can't believe something like that would actually happen? Sadly, I didn't pay attention to any of the focus cars I was mainly meeting everyone and checking out the 3's... Although I do remember seeing those 2 guys that came in some type of work clothes? Like overalls?

kjmckenz
06-29-2010, 08:01 AM

:whoa This sucks so much.

I didn't really get intro'd to the focus crew cause I was catching up from not being there earlier so I wasn't really paying attention to them unfortunately...
Makes me think twice about keeping my windows rolled all the way down.

Turok
06-29-2010, 09:07 AM
Sounds like I missed out on a good meet.. I didn't get done with the code promo until 11 :(

Hope your feeling better Ami, being sick in the summer sucks

p-o-g-i
06-29-2010, 01:34 PM
^^ hope you feel better soon ami....

I guess i won't drop by this time since i don't know any of you there.

:blush Just for that, I won't bring my car for service at your dealrship anymore.......

Kevin@nextmod
06-29-2010, 01:58 PM
LOL... C'mon chris. You know you're my friend. I just didn't know when u will be there. And I don't want to drive over there and don't see anyone I know. Stop by my work and we can go for lunch someday. I know pat (meth) is nearby as well

TokyoKiller
06-29-2010, 02:09 PM
WTF. I can't believe someone actually pulled that crap.

Who comes to a meet with that mindset?!?!

I wish I was watching that side of the meet...I feel so bad for him.