PDA

View Full Version : Trim piece for around Ebrake involving cup holder same for hatch and Sedan or diff ?

floating_weasel
09-20-2010, 09:48 AM
Question:

Is plastic trim piece for around the ebrake handle which has the little cup holder in it the same for the sedan and the hatch or different ? Mine got pooched during an install and while it is fine, I would like to try again. I have an angle on one at Cookstown auto from a Sedan, but I don't really want to drive all the way up there only to discover that the fitment is slightly different. I figure if they had the same part number I could confirm, but I don't know where to look for that stuff. Any help would be greatly appreciated in fixing my moronic mistake.

Thanks muchos guys.

JP

Chuckie
09-20-2010, 10:05 AM
Same piece you'll be ok.

raghtal
09-20-2010, 11:49 AM
Or....

Consider getting a new leather armrest cover and a shift boot to match from Redline ;-)
http://www.redlinegoods.com/Mazda3armrest.shtm

floating_weasel
09-20-2010, 04:33 PM
Love the redline stuff, but I have a guy in Barrie who is doing that stuff for me. Really nice guy.
However, regarding the piece, it is the plastic centre console not the leather bits that need replacing.
Love your vehicle raghtal, it's just disgusting slick. Makes me wish I had the cash for the new more dangerous looking 2010s !!
Is that exterior standard or did you add a kit ?

raghtal
09-21-2010, 01:12 AM
Love the redline stuff, but I have a guy in Barrie who is doing that stuff for me. Really nice guy.
However, regarding the piece, it is the plastic centre console not the leather bits that need replacing.
Love your vehicle raghtal, it's just disgusting slick. Makes me wish I had the cash for the new more dangerous looking 2010s !!
Is that exterior standard or did you add a kit ?

Thanks. Only mods are rims ans its lowered and it just got detailed by Meticulous Detailing.